Post one thing that is bothering you right now.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is crazy hot. It would never get that hot here in the UK the highest I have ever known was 32c.

I am currently bothered by a party up the Street of people who take pride and make a career out of not working.

Nosey colleagues pushing you to explain yourself even though I made it clear it is personal to me and that I nicely and politely told them I don't wish to talk about it. I know after years of working with these people it will come back to me I am rude for sharing to have a boundary.

My eyes are going down hill fast. I started wearing reading glasses once in awhile when using the laptop. Now, about a year later it's nearly a requirement to use them all the time. Blaaaaaaaa.

In the middle of a heat wave here and I need to walk downtown for an errand. Stupid store doesn’t open until 11am - it’s hot by then! I don’t want to leave my awesome, air-conditioned home. Summer sucks!

Finished said:
A nearby car stereo blasting their bass really loud. It goes right through the walls.

I live near an apartment parking lot and this happens everynight until around 3am:(

SlimShady said:
Finished said:
A nearby car stereo blasting their bass really loud. It goes right through the walls.

I live near an apartment parking lot and this happens everynight until around 3am:(

That is so wrong. Nearly every place has a noise ordinance and disturbing the peace laws. But, the police just ignore stereo and dog barking calls. It's probably because there are way too many so they have just given up on it. 

I called and spoke to a cop. He told me they flat will not come out for noise related issues. I asked if they would come out if I shot my gun in the direction of the noise. He said yes, that's illegal. I say so is disturbing the peace. He said that's different. I said it's so nice that you guys pick and choose the laws you decide to enforce. I'll remember that the next time you pull me over for speeding.

Latest posts

Back