Questionnaire about life (for academic purposes)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halos

Reaction score
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello everyone,[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am currently collecting views about life, solely for academic purposes. I would really be grateful if any of you could answer the questions below. Thank you![/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Edit: Part of my school project is collecting and analyzing different views people from different backgrounds have about life.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. How would you define happiness?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. What qualities make a person successful in life?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. What qualities make a person a good person?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. Are there any absolute or objective standards of right and wrong? If so, what are they?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. At this point, what is the highest priority of your life?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6. If someone asked you to explain to them your philosophy of life (what you live by), what would you say? What reasons would you give to justify your answer?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7. What is your view concerning the existence of God or the nature of ultimate reality? What reasons would you give to justify your answer?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8. In your view, what is the most basic or fundamental human problem?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9. Is there a solution to the most basic human problem? If so, what is it?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10. What question do you most wish you could answer in your life?[/font]

1. How would you define happiness?
Something other people have.
2. What qualities make a person successful in life?
Attractive, Smart, Good communicator.
3. What qualities make a person a good person?
I haven't found one yet so I don't know.
4. Are there any absolute or objective standards of right and wrong? If so, what are they?
Yes. It's absolutely wrong to mess with me.

Okay, I'm done. I'm bored now.

Latest posts

Back