Good bye time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

priscella

Its been very nice to get to know all of you especially the ones that have posted on my few threads. It's time for me to leave and God Bless everyone of you and may life bring you all wonderful health--so good bye...priscella.

Goodluck Priscella.It's a shame your going I really enjoyed reading your posts.You don't have to go you could always dip in occasionally it's not many that stick around here 😟.I tried to leave a couple of times but for some you get fed,it's warm you have a roof over your head the only way out is if you get barred,but you have to be really naughty.Seconld  time I tried but.... Real Callie said 'they always come back' ,she was right of  course. Besides it helps with my grammer.
Anyway apologise for taking over your goodbye...wish you well.

Just Games said:
Goodluck Priscella.It's a shame your going I really enjoyed reading your posts.You don't have to go you could always dip in occasionally it's not many that stick around here 😟.I tried to leave a couple of times but for some you get fed,it's warm you have a roof over your head the only way out is if you get barred,but you have to be really naughty.Seconld  time I tried but.... Real Callie said 'they always come back' ,she was right of  course. Besides it helps with my grammer.
Anyway apologise for taking over your goodbye...wish you well.

Thank you very much just games and your posting made me feel good but its time and life moves forward...Take care forum friend...priscella

:(  Sad to see you go so soon, since you seemed nice and I've enjoyed some of your posts.  But I understand the feeling.  And I appreciate you being caring enough to offer some kind words when I was in a low mood yesterday.

Take care and be well,

Ska

Thank you Ska and I think I still need to verify something in order to get off this forum--don't really know how all that works--not too computer wise here having trouble with even doing a pm message--lol lol But if I get this "positive" kind of support then maybe I just will not verify it--so I will stay on for a bit longer for now...I can sure be a pain in the ass at times--so get ready...Thanks for the support as well as just games--thanks for the support and "that old finished" as well and he sure does get nice video's and emolgii"s...Bye for now....prescella...

I am going to stay a little while longer and I pm Sci Fi today. Thanks and I really like your forum name---it's pretty....I will be around for a bit longer--thanks everyone and back to figuring out what I want to eat. mmmmm...priscella..

Latest posts

Back