Hi Everyone đź‘‹ I'm New.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mylife47

Reaction score
Hello everyone, 

I joined like most of you, because I also am lonely...I work alot and suffer from insomina. So, I am up most nights watching movies or reading..I enjoy conspiracy theories and to basically conversate about the known and  unknown..I stumbled onto the site and wanted to see if others felt the same.

I know nothinggggg.

giphy.gif

I'd like to work 90 hrs/wk if I could. It'd definitely help to keep my loneliness from becoming extremely unbearable at times. This is no way a lecture on appreciating what one has. I'm the last person who should lecture on that topic. Unless a person really hates his or her job, having something you need to do everyday that forces you out of the house really helps w/loneliness and despair. I invite you to read my post to discover why I can not work.

Matty said:
I'd like to work 90 hrs/wk if I could.  It'd definitely help to keep my loneliness from becoming extremely unbearable at times.  This is no way a lecture on appreciating what one has.  I'm the last person who should lecture on that topic.  Unless a person really hates his or her job, having something you need to do everyday that forces you out of the house really helps w/loneliness and despair.  I invite you to read my post to discover why I can not work.

My Primary Care nurse suggested I take melatonin right before bedtime to help with insomnia, and it works wonders. I get it over-the-counter, and its usually shelved with supplements. I turned my mom onto it, and it works wonders for her, too.

Latest posts

Back