Another Lonely night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mylife47

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Another night, I'm up again on my own lonely, just sitting here watching movie after movie..I am a shy person, so its hard to really meet people..I just hate the lonely nights..

I've exhausted NetFlix.

My son wanted to be a director since he was a kid. We've spent 20 years collecting DVDs for him to study. 1000 plus movies.

There is nothing I want to watch.

I'm sure glad I can sleep so easily. If I start watching a movie at night. .......  . .. .... 

snoopy.gif

I'm sorry it's difficult for you and I hope you find a way to distract yourself.
Are you actually extroverted but shy?

Myra said:
I'm sorry it's difficult for you and I hope you find a way to distract yourself.

Me?  Shy?  Hahah not in the least.  If anything I'm too open.  I'm just not so good at articulation in person and since I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut I tend to leave people with the wrong impression.  What it boils down to is only those I visit with online can have any real clue as to who I am.  Writing slows me down just enough to rephrase my thoughts to be more inline with what I mean.

JJW said:
Myra said:

Me?  Shy?  Hahah not in the least.  If anything I'm too open.  I'm just not so good at articulation in person and since I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut I tend to leave people with the wrong impression.  What it boils down to is only those I visit with online can have any real clue as to who I am.  Writing slows me down just enough to rephrase my thoughts to be more inline with what I mean.

sounds like some kind of mild autism right there, no offense intended

Latest posts

Back