Lonely In Need of Friendship.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mylife47

Reaction score
Hi, married lonely woman 47 shy, but warms up with good clean conversation. Enjoy conspiracy theories about the known and unknown..

Mylife47 said:
Hi, married lonely woman 47 shy, but warms up with good clean conversation. Enjoy conspiracy theories about the known and unknown..

Hey sexy!!! Oh....... clean...... Hmmmm.

The presidential election is rigged. No matter which side wins we all loose!

JJW said:
So, Who shot Kennedy?

Hi JJW,

I believe it was the passenger in front seat.. They killed him because of the alien situation that Ex President Kennedy wanted to bring to light to the public.. That’s what I’ve been hearing and the conspiracy theorist say! Who do you think shot Kennedy?

There are all kinds of theories I just looked on the net and the one that you picked out to me is one of the craziest of all and I do not think we will ever find out the truth about this sad matter. I think the cia and mafia had something to do with it--but who knows could be anything?.. Priscella

It was a sub group of the secret service to execute the act. The orchistrator could be a number of people. They shot from the roof of the building across the street so the bullet went past the sixth floor window. That first shot missed, or hit the sign post.

There was a second shooter in the trees to the left of the overpass. His first shot went through the windshield and hit Kennedy in the throat. On his second shot the car had progressed down the hill and the bullet went overtop of the windshield and hit Kennedy in the head.

There is some controversial evidence that there was a forth shot. It was isolated from the recording of the open radio mic. That shot happened at the same time as the windshield/throat shot so it would have come from the shooter on the roof. It missed Kennedy and hit the governor. That shot lined up perfectly with the six floor window but also with the roof across from it.

If you play with a 3D model of Dealey Plaza all of this lines up nicely from all angles. Two shooters explains the confusion over the direction that the shots came from. The shots were opposite the car from each other..one, another opposite, two together...how could anyone isolate a direction?

With the attention on the book depository the shooters were able to simply walk away.

The most compelling evidence is the hole in the back of Kennedy's shirt. It does not align with a high shot from the window, but it lines up perfectly with the windshield/throat shot. History tells us that the wound in the throat was mangled so badly that it destroyed any evidence of where the shot came from.

The misdirect was a plain clothed Secret Service agent staged in the crowd across from the book depository. It was he that said to a bystander that there was a gun in the sixth floor window. Even though the person to report the gun had never seen it, suggestion is a strong tool especially during a trauma, they reported what they'd been told of the gun in the window as if they had seen it and the rest went down as history suggests. The gun and spent shells had been planted sometime earlier.

Funny that the evidence that was mangled was that same evidence that could have proven this...uh...conspiracy theory. The windshield shot was the first of the coverups. It would have been proof of a shot from the front. Documents and verbal accounts suggests it was replaced at the Ford Company in Detroit days after the shooting. The glass maker claims to have used the old windshield with the bullet hole as a template for the new windshield.

The Oswald theory is based soley on conjecture. There is nothng of the presented evidence that implicitly incriminates Oswald. The only thing to conect Oswald to the killing was the finding of his gun. There were no recovered bullets to investigate if they'd been fired by Oswald's gun. Only a pristene bullet (as in brand new) that "fell out of Connely" suggests that there is a connection. Both could easily have been planted.

You can't believe everything online. Short of seeing the windshield firsthand it is all taken on faith. But there are six accounts of testimony that the witnesses swear the hole was there. This includes a written affidavit by a Secret Service agent, which was recanted a decade later. The strange behavior and manipulation of the evidence by the Secret Service is plenty evident enough to raise suspicions of a conspiracy. The events after the shooting dead-ends every stream of evidence there is. The Kennedy assasination is the worst murder investicgation ever conducted.

Some say the assassination was orchestrated to keep us in Nam. It was about maintaining government contracts. Some speculate it was about the Bay of Pigs and how Kennedy left the Russians off Scott free. Some others think, and this includes Ladybird Johnson, that it was about Johnson's ambition to be president. My expectation is all the above.

If it's not about the power then it's about the money.

JJW----That is a wonderful synopsis of what you wrote and years and years ago I took two courses about the tragedy and a lot of your points line up with some of the course information....You are a very good writer and puts things in such a simple and plain way...I enjoy that information...My course information was tending towards the Bay of Pigs incident and that's where the CIA came into it and with my own thought I figured since he was handing out flyers in NO that the cops had something to do with it in connection with the mafia because he was held in jail for awhile at that time. Just conjecture here but your posting was interesting especially on the line up of the bullet paths...thank you..

Thanks, Priscella. That's just a teaser really. I spent years of spare time looking up details. I've thought about writing a book, but who cares anymore. It's just another theory by another conspirist.

The most compelling support of a conspiracy is the supporters of the 'Lone Gunman' theory having bent so many facts out of shape. They tell you Connally's jump seat was low and inboard aligning a single bullet to go through Kennedy and then through Connally, but all the photos of Connally sitting in the presidential limo have him up against the door. The path isn't possible.

There has been marathon training to duplicate Oswald's alleged steps. Three shots so close together from a mediocre rifle with a bad scope...sure, a marksman has done it, or nearly, after practice. By shooting at a melon on a track he had the advantage of absolute certainty of where the target would be and when to fire. There was also an effort to increase the time between the shots, claiming the recording was originally run too fast. But even slowed down, Oswald's heightened anxiety should have scattered his shots and disturbed his coordination. It's unlikely he could have fired accurately and quickly. But this is conjecture.

After that adrenaline, he races down six flights of stairs to casually sit before the arriving officer could have witnessed him darting though doorways...composed and not at all winded. Yeah, it was done by an athlete, after several attempts. They also had prior knowledge of the course, no obstructions or fear of survival. That shows it was possible, but not that it was possible by Oswald.

Can you imagine Oswald practicing running down the steps during work? "Hey, Oswald, what'cha doin'?" "um...Nuthin'".

Leaving his weapon behind was an absolute confession. Oswald, a proclaimed marksman only had access to that one gun? All the planning. All the timing. All the set up over how many months and he was then dumb enough to use the miserable example of a weapon that traced back to him? Not really a mistake a calculating person would make. Oswald was misguided, but he wasn't stupid.

Lets not forget that with Oswald dead it basically ended any serious investigation. With no one to prosecute there was no reason to try. The risk of a conspiracy being exposed was effectively eliminated. Any investigation beyond that point was steered toward the conspiracy, but by then the alleged conspirators controlled all the evidence.

There are two ways to look at Oswald. He contrived a plan to kill the president and executed it, escaping in the chaos and shooting Tippit for fear of being caught.

I am puzzled over the report that the motorcade route was changed, and how Oswald could have gotten that information. The TSBD sixth floor window was a poor choice for the original motorcade route. Some report it was changed days before. Some say it was altered that same morning. Either way, Oswald would have had to move awfully fast to take advantage of the change. Was it just a happenstance? Was his assassination plan that spontaneous? Or was it contrived to put the assassination in Oswald's vicinity?

The kill-shot was about 250 feet at a target moving inline with the aim. Most say that was a pretty tough shot. The original route would have been about 350 feet at a target moving on the perpendicular. That would be an amazing shot. Comparison: A gunman in a football stadium targeting the hotdog vender pushing his cart beyond the opposite goal post. Oswald was a trained sharpshooter but not a sniper. He was more of a point and click gunman.

Admittedly, a kill-shot from the viaduct is just as remarkable. But it might have been a trained sniper.

The Zapruder film shows people lining Main Street, away from Dealey Plaza and many walking across the grass to witness the new route. Main Street was packed before turning onto Elm Street. There were comparatively few people on Elm. Few knew of the change. The route change was apparently available to some, but was it available in time to hatch an assassination plan?

Or was it a conspiracy to frame Oswald, who had reportedly been harassed for a length of time prior to the assignation, and him being a paranoid personality expected trouble based on the manner that he had been harassed. Tippit could simply have been a victim of Oswald's paranoia. The speed at which Oswald was located in the theater, and the amount of information that was available after his arrest suggests that much of what Oswald did was already documented and readily available. It might be that he had just cause to be paranoid.

There remains a possibility that Oswald could have been the suspect even before the shooting.

I think that they (?) planned for him (Oswald) to be the escape goat long before the actual deed was done. Maybe someone should start a thread on conspiracy theories or something--were having such fun..lol lol   priscella..

priscella said:
I think that they (?) planned for him (Oswald) to be the escape goat long before the actual deed was done. Maybe someone should start a thread on conspiracy theories or something--were having such fun..lol lol   priscella..

There are several.

giphy.gif

Mylife47 said:

How are you married, and lonely?

Tselliott11 said:
Mylife47 said:

Seriously, we are back to that again?  I was more lonely while I was with my ex than I have ever been when I was completely alone.  Being married doesn't always mean you get attention all the time or feel like you matter to them.  Sometimes, you just have a disconnect where you feel like you are on the outside looking in and just don't "fit."
Don't judge what you don't know.

TheRealCallie said:
Tselliott11 said:
Mylife47 said:

Seriously, we are back to that again?  I was more lonely while I was with my ex than I have ever been when I was completely alone.  Being married doesn't always mean you get attention all the time or feel like you matter to them.  Sometimes, you just have a disconnect where you feel like you are on the outside looking in and just don't "fit."
Don't judge what you don't know.

Not to appear like I'm attacking, but someone who suffers daily abuse from their spouse would have something to say about the statement 'How are you married, and lonely?'.

Latest posts

Back