hi from Beth

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beth Griggs

Reaction score
Good morning to you from sunny England. How are you?
I was lonely before the virus but things are worse now as isolated at home a lot of the time. It would be good to get to know some other people and maybe become regular friends.  My interests are people, films, tv, dogs, food.

Welcome to the forums Beth.

TheRealCallie said:
Welcome aboard :)

What kind of films do you like?  Do you have any dogs?  Do you like cooking or eating food...or both?

Hi and thanks everyone for your replies, but particularly for this one seeing as it gave me something to think about and reply to.

I love horror films and thrillers, also a good drama, some comedy, on television I like documentaries.  And follow one soap opera avidly.
I have four tiny dogs, one is now ill with cancer, so this is hard for me.  I used to bake and cook a lot, am not up to it now,
but very knowledgeable about food and picky about it, my weaknesses used to be pasty and bread, cheese and eggs, but eat more healthy now and have improved my health and lost weight since the lockdown.

How are you?

Beth Griggs said:
TheRealCallie said:

What kind of films do you like?  Do you have any dogs?  Do you like cooking or eating food...or both?

Hi and thanks everyone for your replies, but particularly for this one seeing as it gave me something to think about and reply to.

I love horror films and thrillers, also a good drama, some comedy, on television I like documentaries.  And follow one soap opera avidly.
I have four tiny dogs, one is now ill with cancer, so this is hard for me.  I used to bake and cook a lot, am not up to it now,
but very knowledgeable about food and picky about it, my weaknesses used to be pasty and bread, cheese and eggs, but eat more healthy now and have improved my health and lost weight since the lockdown.

How are you?

Sounds like we have a good bit in common.   So sorry to hear about your doggy with cancer.  I hope he/she is doing reasonably well.
I always liked baking more than cooking, but can do both, so if you want to chat about food, just let me know.  Congrats on the weight loss :)

TheRealCallie said:
Beth Griggs said:
TheRealCallie said:

How are you?

Sounds like we have a good bit in common.   So sorry to hear about your doggy with cancer.  I hope he/she is doing reasonably well.
I always liked baking more than cooking, but can do both, so if you want to chat about food, just let me know.  Congrats on the weight loss :)

Beth Griggs said:
TheRealCallie said:
Beth Griggs said:
TheRealCallie said:

How are you?

Latest posts

Back