Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

java888

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I joined this forum because it seems to be a great site for introverts as a means of reaching out to people when in need of communication. I would imagine that a lot of people on this forum are inclined to withdrawal during periods of stress, as I am, and so sometimes I may post things and then delete them out of a sense of self-doubt/paranoia/desire for privacy, etc. I hope this won't be too much of a problem as I understand it might be annoying to open a thread and find text deleted. I have a history of "mental illlness" - i'm putting it in quotes because it's more like a consequence of social withdrawal and isolation, in my case, rather than mental illness per se, albeit nontheless quite disabling. I hope my presence here doesn't come across to the moderators as off-putting at times, as i was previously banned for lack of activity on a different account. anyway, that's my introduction, thanks everyone :)

Latest posts

Back