For all the lonely older women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liam jackson

Reaction score
I am a 30 year old man,  slim and athletic, blue eyes, blond hair and I am very interested it taking to and giving attention to older women and lonely housewives who need more conversation, romance or even sensual chats in there life's. I will not ask you to meet up and I will not ask you for pictures, I will send you some and maybe videos though if you ask and we hit it off. Message me if you would like to have a conversation 🙂

TheRealCallie said:
So what exactly is it you are looking for?  It kind of sounds like you want to reel some women in and then crush them when they are already down on their luck.

I am not looking to crush anyone, I am simply saying that i would love to give attention and talk to older women who are not happy or have been ignored by there partners, i worded what I said about not asking for pictures and not asking to meet so that I wouldn't seem like a perv, maybe it had the opposite effect.
I was trying to be honest and not disrespectful.
Sorry if this came across as offensive.

Sci-Fi said:
This isn't that kind of forum.

Sorry, i didn't mean for this to come across in a bad way, I will word my future posts better.

So you think it's perfectly okay for someone to cheat on their significant other? An emotional "online" relationship is also cheating.

Also, people who are lonely tend to become attached more quickly, so yes, it most definitely sounds like you want to set them up to be worse than they already are.

Why did you come to this forum? Are you lonely? Misunderstood? On the hunt? Is it a joke to you? All of the above? None of the above?

This type of thread can really only come off one way, in my opinion and that's generally exactly the way the poster intends.

Liam jackson said:
I am a 30 year old man,  slim and athletic, blue eyes, blond hair and I am very interested it taking to and giving attention to older women and lonely housewives who need more conversation, romance or even sensual chats in there life's. I will not ask you to meet up and I will not ask you for pictures, I will send you some and maybe videos though if you ask and we hit it off. Message me if you would like to have a conversation 🙂

This post comes off as being somewhat seedy. No offense.

No offense, but my partner doesn't ignore me, we just don't share many interests anymore, nor are we unfaithful. Also, I'm a nerd, and I relate to nerds, not athletes. It's a mindset.
A younger guy who wants to save older women from our loneliness? No thanks.
It's not about sex. Actually with me it has nothing to do with sex at all.

Forgottendanfan said:
This post comes off as being somewhat seedy.

That is my impression and possibly quite harmful.

The OP may have his heart in the right place but this just sounds like asking for trouble.

This post screams "scam". Likely some guy fishing for desperate, lonely women to pay him money or something.

Latest posts

Back