I'm so ******* pathetic I subbed to someone on onlyfans

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camplold428

Reaction score
I've followed him on tiktok for awhile he's everything I would want in a partner and while scrolling through his page I keep thinking man I sure wish I had a actual boyfriend. I'm so tired of jerking off all the time and it's not just about that I just wish I had someone to care about me. I'm so messed up in the head I can't bring myself to have an actual relationship not to mention living with my parents and my standards probably being high it's no wonder I have depression.

I just wanted to ***** to someone I just found this site shame we're all here

I wouldn't say you are pathetic at all. It sounds like a lot of your issues stem from you not understanding how you feel about yourself (correct me if I'm wrong).

Have you considered finding some help to get yourself straightened (no pun intended at all) out with your thoughts? There's a chat room for everything these days, maybe you can find one that will help you work through your issues and be more comfortable with yourself.

Latest posts

Back