hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camplold428

Reaction score
I don't know what to say I just know I feel the pain you all do. Hell my depressions been getting worse probably because I'm not working it helps to distract from the depression I have. At the same time makes it worse cuz you know work ******* sucks. 

especially if any of you are still in the closet even if I wanted to attempt to fine someone I can't. sucks all around

Welcome to the forum, hopefully it helps to be here.

Sorry to hear about your closet situation, really hope you can find a way out of that asap, you deserve to be happy.

TheRealCallie said:
Welcome.  Can I ask why you are still in the closet?

Live with homophobic dad and low self esteem. Never dated anyone and I'm 24 just never had the courage

Well the world is a more liberal place these days, or should be. There's always online dating, apps etc (all the usual safety advice applies, meet in public etc). Even if you can't come out as such, I'm sure there are plenty of potential dates out there you could get in touch with and just see where things go.

It's understandable that you feel lonely if the people you feel you most want to connect with are "off-limits".

The low self esteem and the not meeting people tends to be a negative circle, and it can really help to just get out there and try. You could (and probably will be) pleasantly surprised.

Wishing you all the best.

Latest posts

Back