How are you fellow looners doing this year?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseLatitudes

Reaction score
so two years ago I moved on my own to the big city, im doing my dream career in college and meeting new people, saddly this year (it was going to be "the year" at least in my head) covid happens and ive been stranded in this small hotel room since february, but since im used to being alone and not going out I believe I did pretty ok

I havent posted anything here honestly ive been busy, a made some friends and I should be happy, but I screwed up by falling in love with my friend so now I just suffer,  know, what a cliche, but is really like that, so much like that than im posting here again, I should just be happy with her as a friend but love makes you lose common sense, Im still lonely tho, I discovered the taste for alcohol, specially for sad drinking, my favourite thing in the world is to drink 1.4 litters of beer and watch videos of nightwalks through obscure suburbs in Japan by night, while I curse my life and that girl, Id call it a year

how about you fellow lonely dwellers, anything new?

I have a fair amount of introversion in me, so the quarantine hasn't made me too nutty. I've been able to read, write and reflect on a lot of things.

Falling in love in this situation wouldn't be fun at all, though. But if you're still young you'll meet other people soon enough. Don't dwell too much on things you can't control.

I also love those walking videos of Japan. I've found myself entranced by them more than once. すごいですね?

Latest posts

Back