No Sex Toys Allowed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
No Sex Toys Allowed: Georgia City Wins Appeal

An ordinance there requires people to have a scientific or medical reason to purchase a sexual device. A U.S. appeals court upheld the rule.

https://patch.com/georgia/sandysprings/sex-toy-ban-upheld-sandy-springs

You guys all better buy up your sex toys now before all the states ban them. Ha! ha! 

This will hit the Alone community the hardest. I see bad things happening if / when this happens.

^ No. I just grabbed the article and ran with it. Nice! It's legal to buy, have, and consume harmful mind altering drugs but sex toys are illegal. If a lot of states jump on that ban wagon sex crimes will increase.

Never used one,never seen one being used , never actually seen one,think I'm quite boring.

I would say anyone trying to pass this, should try using more lube next time.

Finished said:
Just Games said:
Never used one,never seen one being used , never actually seen one,think I'm quite boring.

Ohhhhhhh. Me either. I'm just concerned about all my friends.  :cool:

Actually I tell a lie.Thinking about  this now I have seen a couple many moons ago.First one I was overnight at a friend's spare room and we hit the sack both pi££ed and in the morning I saw this like large looking silver bullet in the corner.I said to then girlfriend/now Mrs...'What the fuggs that '....she said I dunno(green like me) and we hit breakfast and I remember saying to her'Jesus I know what it is'.Anyway didn't think about it again until today,we talking 25 years . Second one we were driving behind an Only Fools and Horse replica van from TV programme and looking out the back straight at us was a blow up Doll with a gaping mouth.Of course I  figured that out straight away and it really cracked me up😂 I'm sure your friends will sort something out.

^ Well check out the movie Lars and the Real Girl (2007)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805564/

It's a fun comedy (PG-13) about a guy who, with no prospects, orders and then dates a Real Doll as if she was human. There are many people IRL who do this especially in Japan, although they take it to a more sexual level. Unfortunately for me love dolls aren't quite where I need them to be yet. I do believe I would be just fine with an android. However, I believe they are still a few generations away and will probably be illegal. One might be able to purchased a worker android and install a black market upgrade kit to make it fully functional though. Ha! ha!

Finished said:
^ Well check out the movie Lars and the Real Girl (2007)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805564/

It's a fun comedy (PG-13) about a guy who, with no prospects, orders and then dates a Real Doll as if she was human. There are many people IRL who do this especially in Japan, although they take it to a more sexual level. Unfortunately for me love dolls aren't quite where I need them to be yet. I do believe I would be just fine with an android. However, I believe they are still a few generations away and will probably be illegal. One might be able to purchased a worker android and install a black market upgrade kit to make it fully functional though. Ha! ha!

Nice one .Check out Be Right Back an episode of Black Mirror.It might threak you out though cause the Android doll argues back.But you can leave it in the loft/basement for years on end if it pi££es you off too much.Anyway good for pushing you/me around in your wheelchair In the👍    future

^ Well, I would require mine to be able to be reprogrammed by me. Also I would want to be able to easily adjust all the Androids emotional settings. Sometimes an argument is nice. Sometimes you just want it to shut up. Sometimes you want it to defy and surprise you. It would quickly become boring if it just obeyed one's commands all the time. Yeah, it would be great if each person was issued a support Android that would be with them for the rest of their lives. They could care for you when you are a baby, sick, and when you get old. They could be your friend or mate during lonely times. They would also take care of themselves.

Finished said:
^ Well, I would require mine to be able to be reprogrammed by me. Also I would want to be able to easily adjust all the Androids emotional settings. Sometimes an argument is nice. Sometimes you just want it to shut up. Sometimes you want it to defy and surprise you. It would quickly become boring if it just obeyed one's commands all the time. Yeah, it would be great if each person was issued a support Android that would be with them for the rest of their lives. They could care for you when you are a baby, sick, and when you get old. They could be your friend or mate during lonely times. They would also take care of themselves.

Yeah I dunno probably have a heart attack shagging an Android out our age.Care functions no I'd rather look after my self.Besides it might push me off a cliff I'm so irritating.Better work now interesting though eh!

^ Ha! Ha! That would make a nice new story, 

"Man Shagging Sex Robot has Heart Attack. DA Seeks to Pull Her Plug!"
pulling_the_plug_robot_suicide_by_mistress_d.jpg

Ha! ha!

Latest posts

Back