Time when you dont care about loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBurns666

Reaction score
I never thought to lose the social battle and become lonely. When I was young, I invested my time in studying and then in my career. Now at age of 37, all what makes me feel less lonely and sad are my hobbies and career. I dont feel loneliness at this age as it lasted more than half of my life. But from all my life experience, I am certain about one thing. I think loneliness is healthy for you over being surrounded by negativity and bad people. I hate my family, too, and glad to keep distance from them. I never felt that I miss any of them. I am proud to hold that view and talk about it with people who think I am lonely. 

Deeply inside, I know that this world can go well without me, and people that I want, dont need me in their lives. I think there is a very slim chance of me finding a soul mate. This world is bad, and anyone who tells you differently is either stupid, naive or liar.

That's true. It's not worth putting in effort in maintaining relationships with people that don't add value to your life, or even make it unpleasant.

I'm fortunate enough to have a job I enjoy, so that keeps me engaged and productive for significant portions of most days. Reading a good book or working on a project can also make for pleasant times. Basically, if I'm taking on a task that I have sincere interest in, I can push my loneliness aside to some degree. Lengthy periods of inactivity can be very difficult.

I do think there's a lot to appreciate about the world. But there came a point when I realized that, for me, it's really nice to be able to enjoy those things with another person.

When I'm cleaning my guns to protect myself because the police have stopped doing their jobs. They hide in their vehicles in parking lots and various other places hoping dispatch doesn't call them for something. Then they show up just long enough to take notes and place them in reports never to be seen again.

What I mostly find it hard to believe is how loneliness surprised me like that. I was progressing through my life, and then one day I waked up finding how lonely I am.

MrBurns666 said:
What I mostly find it hard to believe is how loneliness surprised me like that. I was progressing through my life, and then one day I waked up finding how lonely I am.

Yeah, it can sort of sneak up on people and then wallop them.

Finished said:
^ It usually happens a round age 40. Friends are married off and busy. Everybody is busy. You peak your head up and there's nobody there.

And then you find this forum and the fun begins anew!

Alyosha said:
Finished said:
^ It usually happens a round age 40. Friends are married off and busy. Everybody is busy. You peak your head up and there's nobody there.

And then you find this forum and the fun begins anew!

More likely, you start planning a killing spree.

Myra said:
^^^^Why would you want to do that?

Well, think about it a little bit. After many years of not interacting with people IRL they tend to just become objects that are mostly in one's way and will only cause one trouble. So, they mean nothing, probably even less then that.

Many people don't do bad things because they have loved ones in their lives and/or things to loose. We all do rash things to varying degrees from time to time. However, most of us think, crap I can't do that because I don't want to hurt, loose, etc, etc, etc whatever or whomever they have. But, if you have nothing that you care about or people in your life then the only thing stopping you is your own desire to survive. If you loose that then very little or nothing is stopping you.

Luckily there aren't very many people who end up in that situation. However, the number is increasing.

Finished said:
Myra said:
^^^^Why would you want to do that?

Well, think about it a little bit. After many years of not interacting with people IRL they tend to just become objects that are mostly in one's way and will only cause one trouble. So, they mean nothing, probably even less then that.

Many people don't do bad things because they have loved ones in their lives and/or things to loose. We all do rash things to varying degrees from time to time. However, most of us think, crap I can't do that because I don't want to hurt, loose, etc, etc, etc whatever or whomever they have. But, if you have nothing that you care about or people in your life then the only thing stopping you is your own desire to survive. If you loose that then very little or nothing is stopping you.

Luckily there aren't very many people who end up in that situation. However, the number is increasing.
 People think themselves and their values as superior to a lot of others and their values. A human's life is not more important than the life of a cockroach in my opinion.

I just want to kill people for the sport of it.

My favourite movie is Mumbai hotel, such a heroic movie, I had a multiple mind orgasms through the movie.

If you are alone and look for something to watch, watch the movie, you may feel the same.

MrBurns666 said:
People think themselves and their values as superior to a lot of others and their values. A human's life is not more important than the life of a cockroach in my opinion.

Do you also kill cockroaches for the sport of it?
You seem creepy.

Myra said:
MrBurns666 said:

You seem creepy.

He's actually a child care center worker. Ha! Ha!

Finished said:
Myra said:
MrBurns666 said:

You seem creepy.

Thinking about it, I would enjoy killing children more than cockroaches too. :club:

MrBurns666 said:
Finished said:
Myra said:
MrBurns666 said:

You seem creepy.

Thinking about it, I would enjoy killing children more than cockroaches too. :club:

Those are not appropriate comments even if you are just joking which I hope you are but still not appropriate.

Sci-Fi said:
MrBurns666 said:
Finished said:
Myra said:
MrBurns666 said:

You seem creepy.

Those are not appropriate comments even if you are just joking which I hope you are but still not appropriate.

Sci-Fi, it is only a fantasy. Is everyone of your fantasies morally right?

MrBurns666 it's not mentally healthy to have those fantasies. I suggest you seek help for them.

MrBurns666 said:
I never thought to lose the social battle and become lonely. When I was young, I invested my time in studying and then in my career. Now at age of 37, all what makes me feel less lonely and sad are my hobbies and career. I dont feel loneliness at this age as it lasted more than half of my life. But from all my life experience, I am certain about one thing. I think loneliness is healthy for you over being surrounded by negativity and bad people. I hate my family, too, and glad to keep distance from them. I never felt that I miss any of them. I am proud to hold that view and talk about it with people who think I am lonely. 

Deeply inside, I know that this world can go well without me, and people that I want, dont need me in their lives. I think there is a very slim chance of me finding a soul mate. This world is bad, and anyone who tells you differently is either stupid, naive or liar.

The world is a bad place for sure. I hate it.

Latest posts

Back