Newbie Here....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluestheCat

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wanted to drop a line here to say I am new to this forum but glad to be here too. Hoping to learn and gain some insight on this feeling of loneliness I have....nice to meet you all! Hope everyone is having a good decent day so far, wherever you may be.   :rolleyes:

Forgottendanfan said:
Welcome. I hope you find this forum useful and helpful.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! :) Take care,

Finished said:
Feel free to view and POST to the various threads. Enjoy and try not to take any of the comments personal.

Will do for sure, been a bit since I have been back on here but due to my demanding work lately, ughh but will try to be on here more often. Have a great day ahead or evening! ;)

Despite having told you the welcome in my thread, I'll tell you welcome here as well :)

This is my first day in this forum. I registered in this forum to have a chat with lonely people like me. It is hard to find someone who would like to talk to me. People I know not around me. So, I don't know how to spend my time with others and have a company. I hope  all members who are in this forum have a good time with each other and I look forward to having a chat with you guys.

wecare said:
This is my first day in this forum. I registered in this forum to have a chat with lonely people like me. It is hard to find someone who would like to talk to me. People I know not around me. So, I don't know how to spend my time with others and have a company. I hope  all members who are in this forum have a good time with each other and I look forward to having a chat with you guys.

Welcome Wecare, glad you are here! I am pretty new myself, nice to meet you! Hope you are having a good evening or day, depending where you live ;)

Hello, I visit here occasionally, so nice to have more people to check in with. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back