Forum members - what is your nearest big city?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgottendanfan

Reaction score
Just thought this might be a fun thread. Regardless of what country you're from, post the nearest sizeable city to where you're based.

Mine is Nottingham, England.

Hmmmm. . . 'sizeable city' is kind of open to interpretation.

Calgary, AB is sizeable with a population of 1.36 million. But so is Kelowna, BC with a population of 132,000. I'm about midway between either. :)

Guildford although a town some people see it as a city,147 population.Its got amazing scenery, pewley Downs etc and shops including awesome Bubble tea shop.We want to move to town nearer Guildford ,Hogs Back nearby hopefully ...with garden backing onto fields or woods cause bored with suburbia.

Can we get this thread up and running again? I think it's a fun idea that ran out of steam too soon.

What if you're in the nearest biggest city? Most people probably wouldn't want to say on a public forum.

ardour said:
What if you're in the nearest biggest city? Most people probably wouldn't want to say on a public forum.

Why?  What's the danger anyway?  In fact, wouldn't it be beneficial?

St.Petersburg, Russia

AnonymousMe said:
Why?  What's the danger anyway?  In fact, wouldn't it be beneficial?

I suppose the risk of being recognized. I'm a little bit paranoid.

Nearest big city or biggest city near-ish me...

I'm somewhere in between Chicago and Philadelphia.
There. Vague enough for privacy reasons (still includes the whole of Ohio) and accurate. :D

Latest posts

Back