Chistmas Card Exchange 2020

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abstamyous

Reaction score
Hey fantastic ALL peeps!

Come one, come all to the most fabulous card exchange on the internet! Whether you enjoy handwritten cards, or e cards, this is the place for you!

Everyone is welcome to participate!

Comment below if you would like one of the following options (please specify handwritten or e cards or both) :
                                                      -exchange with multiples
                                                      -send to multiples (You are under absolutely no obligation to give out your personal address if you do not wish)
                                                      -receive from multiples

You can also just PM individuals if that's what you would like to do.

You are under absolutely no obligation to give out your personal address if you do not wish.

As people comment, feel free to PM anyone who you wish to exchange with. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD.

I will keep track of all who comment, and make a list to add to this post later on.

Thank you in advance!

I know that it's kind of early. However, personally, I feel a sense of urgency with this whole 2020 year thing. Especially with postal delays.

And I apologize if I have stepped on any toes by posting this. Eve, Sofiasmami, and Pathfinder, along with everyone who has participated, brought out the absolute beauty of the season in past years. I hope this can help to brighten many people's year.

I will exchange with multiples, handwritten and e card.

I want to receive one from Heather Locklear, the Melrose Place version.

iu

'Tis the season already! I've done the Christmas card exchange at ALL for the past few years, so might as well do it this year too. It's nice to get something other than bills and flyers. :)

I'm happy to exchange with anyone—e-cards or actual cards—both are fine with me. Feel free to PM me to exchanges addresses and/or email.

Hope I’m not too late. I would like to participate! I’m open to exchanges or sending a card to anyone who’d like one. Please pm me if you’d like to exchange or receive a card. :)

Yay, that time of the year again. I'm in for send and receive, as usual, only this year, cause of corona, i'd stick to e-cards. <3

I'm still sending me cards off this year :).There's nothing like coming home to a card from another country(lovely) on your mat when you come home from work  ;)

I received Just Games card today. Thank you ❤️

All of mine have been sent. Willing to send out more to anyone who would like to receive.

Just peeking in to wave and say "hello" to all here in the thread. So glad to see the Christmas card exchange is continuing! Yay Amy for picking up the baton. :)

I've saved all the cards I've received in past years, including cards from dear Eve.

I've already sent cards to members that I'm still in touch with - if anyone else here or out there lurking would like a card, send me a PM or let me know in this thread and I'll reach out to you.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

-Teresa

AmyTheTemperamental said:
I received Just Games card today. Thank you ❤️

All of mine have been sent. Willing to send out more to anyone who would like to receive.

That's great Amy. :).I haven't received any yet.I'm hoping Monday will be the day :)

Three out of four of mine have arrived really happy about that :)

Every year you guys do this and I think it is a nice thing you do for some of these people around here. I am sure they really like it.

Oh no :club:.She found one of me cards on the mat.She said "Just you got a card from your lover".So i thought shite she sounds jealous I'm in the doghouse now :club:.But is alright sorted. I said "I got a few more comin from me other lovers..Keep 'em a little bit jealous  :D

Thanks Sofia  :)

Just Games, your card arrived on Friday - it’s great having mail other than bills arrive on your doorstep! Thanks, I love it. 💞❤️🎄❄️ Just in time too, as we had a dump of snow overnight - at least a foot. Mail will be delayed now.

Super Ringwood ,definitely agree about that :).Nice when you get another countries postmarked envelope and you think great cant wait to open it.Waiting for my two from Canada.They all got here last time so here's hoping :D

ringwood said:
Just Games, your card arrived on Friday - it’s great having mail other than bills arrive on your doorstep! Thanks, I love it. 💞❤️🎄❄️ Just in time too, as we had a dump of snow overnight - at least a foot. Mail will be delayed now.

Yea bit worried now  :(...no cards from Canada yet.

Latest posts

Back