WARNING: Clicking may cause awesomeness.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Wanderer

Reaction score
Hi there, thanks for ignoring your better judgement and clicking on this. I will reward you by keeping this short but... short.
(I will also point out the title had "may" in it, no promises were made and you do not have a legal leg to stand on.)

I am;
- English.
- A male.
- A student working on his bachelors in, and I quote, "sciencey stuff".
- Thirty years old.
- Slightly mad.
- A film addict.
- A long-time steam gamer.
- The proud owner of a dark sense of humor. 
- An insomniac prisoner slowly losing my mind thanks to a somewhat long backstory that left me reclusive, isolated for over a decade and incapable of forming stable connections to people.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- And just your all round average guy really.
[/font]

I would like to be part of some sort of "discord film night". Is there anything like that on here?
Seems fun, right? Just some popcorn, maybe a pizza or two and a group of strangers taking it in turns to screen-share bad movies. Who here has seen "Kung Fu From Beyond The Grave"? I'm guessing very few?
Well then allow me to rock. your. world. (tickets are non-refundable)

Am I awesome now?

You can request joining the discord chat. I checked it out but there wasn't much chatting and I felt weird about it and left the server. I think group chats aren't my thing. Maybe it suits you, maybe you can even bring life into it.

Welcome to a lonely life! :)

Myra said:
You can request joining the discord chat. I checked it out but there wasn't much chatting and I felt weird about it and left the server. I think group chats aren't my thing. Maybe it suits you, maybe you can even bring life into it.

It's been pretty lively lately!  Perhaps due to all the excitement that accompanies my appearances.  That must be it.

Alyosha said:
Myra said:

It's been pretty lively lately!  Perhaps due to all the excitement that accompanies my appearances.  That must be it.

I mean, we can go with that if you really want, but I always knew it would only take one person coming in with the intent to talk and it would liven up again :p

Welcome, The Wanderer :)
We do actually have one member in chat that wants to do a movie night.  What types of films are you interested in?

Latest posts

Back