My brother ruined my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aeroth

Reaction score
Ok allowed me to explain 

My name is alex and I had a rough childhood and my brother thomas made it worse i’ve lost my father when i was little and my older brother thomas became mentally unhealthy so i’ll list things he has done to me

he smothers me like one time he was holding me down and started to kiss me and i was struggling to get free 

I was cry when i lost my prize bag at a school carnival and just to make things worse my brother like singing i lost my prize bag in the rain

he treats me like a girl saying “Hi I’m alex and I like barbie dolls” even though I’m a absolutely male

he is mean to my mother and me like he eats my candy and my mother’s food without leaving a scrap for me like one time when my mother got back from a trip she brought back me some sour gummy worms for and some nuts for my brother but thomas ate my candy and he cleary said he doesn’t eat candy

he is highly easy to manipulate by false information like about how covid-19 doesn’t exist

he leave his stuff everywhere and my mom is upset

he has god complex and it’s making him blind *******

he spends way too much of my mom’s money

he never do the dishes 

and worst

he slaps my butt almost every day 

basically my brother is a jerk please send this to others i just want to get this out of my chest.

Your brother sounds like a real dick. My older, and much larger, brother used to use me as an unwilling sparing partner when he was in karate. Whenever I landed a good punch or kick he would knock the honeysuckle out of me.

BTW, I like Barbie Dolls and I'm straight. They are hot!!! Plus there are so many varieties of them now too. When you get older you'll want full sized ones.

iu

That's really mean of him. He stole your gummy worms?? Why doesn't he get his own gummy worms. I hope he won't do it again!

Honestly, he sounds like a pretty typical brother. He didn't ruin your life, because it's not his to ruin. You allowed him to get in your head and have control over you.
He could just be a bully, but did it ever occur to you that maybe he's struggling with his own stuff and takes it out on you so he doesn't have to process the feelings he has? Not saying that makes it right, but there's usually a reason behind what they do. Find out what it is. Have you ever tried talking to him as an adult with a civil conversation that is not accusatory?

It sounds like you both live at home with your mother still. Is this a cultural thing or something else? If it's something else, perhaps you could try moving out. Or talking to your mother and having him move out.
What does your mother say about all of this?

It's good that you can vent your feelings here. We all have our own frustration. I am just glad I found this forum to write about my own issues.

Latest posts

Back