Hello. Lonely, depressed and new.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 181147

Reaction score
Hi, 
Came across this forum in my search for places to help with my severe depression and loneliness. Hoping it works out for me. 
I'm not too good at introductions, so a "hi" is all I have right now.

Welcome to the site Scarlet2020.  You'll find many sypathetic, supportive people on this site.  I'm here to offer a Christian perspective and any encouragement possible to those seeking it.

Scarlet2020 said:
Hi, 
Came across this forum in my search for places to help with my severe depression and loneliness. Hoping it works out for me. 

HI Scarlet. I'm new here too. I'm an old man with health problems and almost died alone last yr.  The way I fight depression is do something positive every day. Whether it be mowing the yard or building a new chicken house or fixing a problem on a tractor. Sometimes I get frustrated when I can't solve a problem but on the plus side it detracts me from being lonely.

Scarlet2020 said:
Hi, 

Hello and Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Hope this place will help you out. Feel free to pm me if you ever need someone to talk to.

My inbox is always open!! :)

WanderingInTheWoods said:
Scarlet2020 said:
Hi, 

Hello and Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Hope this place will help you out. Feel free to pm me if you ever need someone to talk to.

You could come over and help me pluck a few old hens. That would get you mind off everything!  Hopefully not doing the plucking will make you feel better. I'm bored also down here. This heat has stopped all outdoor projects.

oldasrocks said:
WanderingInTheWoods said:
Scarlet2020 said:
Hi, 

Pluck hens??

You could come over and help me pluck a few old hens. That would get you mind off everything!  Hopefully not doing the plucking will make you feel better. I'm bored also down here. This heat has stopped all outdoor projects.

Hi,
Welcome Scarlet2020. Leave me a subject and lets see if I can cheer you up with a joke. If you like cats I have a cracker 😘 😘

Latest posts

Back