~~~

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting! I wasn't even aware that series existed. It looks like a fun one. I think that scenario has played out many times. Teachers have all the power and control. The younger students wanting to bond with someone, especially romantically, are easy pickings for the teacher. Teachers want to give extra help to needy students. So, they do and it brings them closer together. It creates a different bond between them and the normal students. So, it messes with both of their feelings. Having a weak adult in that situation spells trouble. Mother nature is in control of everything and over powers all the rules and regulations with hormones. There were two students in my high school in that situation. Both couples were open about it too. I thought WTF! Isn't that illegal? Why does the school administration allow that to continue. But, they did. One of them got married and stayed together for at least a decade before no more news of them were to be had.

That makes me smile.

Not the act, but the happiness.

Latest posts

Back