A Christmas Gift from my Roommate <3

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Aardra

Came home from an otherwise lonely Christmas and found my roommate had left this for me. I've been crying on and off for hours.  :D

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
dHFB3O8.png
[/font]

BeyondShy said:
You see Kat? You are worth it!

It's hard for me to believe this. She's just being nice, which is appreciated, but really I offer her nothing in return.

L1Druidess said:
BeyondShy said:

It's hard for me to believe this. She's just being nice, which is appreciated, but really I offer her nothing in return.

A simple card and some candy or something cheap would have been "just being nice."  She put some effort into it and offered you her time, that's more than "just being nice."  Face it, Kat, you aren't as bad as you seem to think you are.  :p

L1Druidess said:
BeyondShy said:

No, she put a lot of thought in this. If she was just being nice she would have just given you a card and threw a Bed, Bath and Beyond coupon in it.

TheRealCallie said:
L1Druidess said:
BeyondShy said:

A simple card and some candy or something cheap would have been "just being nice."  She put some effort into it and offered you her time, that's more than "just being nice."  Face it, Kat, you aren't as bad as you seem to think you are.  :p

I really do appreciate her. I have only known her about a month but she has been an utter sweetheart the whole time. Lucky to have her as a roommate.

Latest posts

Back