Cutting

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

blackheart

With all this cutting i do i should be a barber!!!!seriously!!!!!!!someone please help me!!!!11

blackheart said:
With all this cutting i do i should be a barber!!!!seriously!!!!!!!someone please help me!!!!11

Why don't you get some proffesional help

blackheart said:

you're not the only one who cuts!!i do it to release di apin n sorrow in feel if i'm that way!! it feels bad i know;so do others.....
maybe you need councelling or professional help for watever reason you cut for..wi do people like us cut..i wonder...........

Whoah. I had a friend who did this in high school, and it really made me feel so sad when I saw it.

It's a stress reliever. There ARE other ways to get out your pain, though! You DO NOT deserve it and you deserve better. Please, can you punch a pillow, bite the edge of the pillow, or something else to relieve the stress?

Perhaps medication might help? HUGS

I am so sorry to hear you feel the need to self inflict, ive been there, its a step near wanting to die, and it means you NEED to talk, and be listened to, I had cognitive behaviour therapy, and it helped a great deal, also write down your emotions and think of the things that cheer you up,splash cold water on your face, its a wake up call to the body,play a song that cheers you up!.Em something i saw on TV was funny,weirdly worked,but sounds mad, look at yourself in the mirror,and hopping on one leg while trying not to smile,repeat the words "I am mickey mouse!"if it helps best try using a daft mickey mouse voice!.To get out of that state of mind, you must TRY and i know its hard, to think possitive,even talk to yourself,if you dont have a pet to talk to,say positive things about yourself, gain positive energy by respecting the beauty in nature,paint a rainbow,seriously, its amazing how great i feel once doing this!.
I pray you will fight this darkness,its not worth it,people do love you,and you are worth more than you realise,God Loves You
God Bless:)
lonelygirl said:
Whoah. I had a friend who did this in high school, and it really made me feel so sad when I saw it.

It's a stress reliever. There ARE other ways to get out your pain, though! You DO NOT deserve it and you deserve better. Please, can you punch a pillow, bite the edge of the pillow, or something else to relieve the stress?

Perhaps medication might help? HUGS

Latest posts

Back