Any Members Living In Assisted Living?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonJay

Reaction score
I have been a resident at Oakmont Assisted Living for the past three years and this passing year of 2020 I have been pretty well isolated in my apartment due to COVID 19.

LonJay said:
I have been a resident at Oakmont Assisted Living for the past three years and this passing year of 2020 I have been pretty well isolated in my apartment due to COVID 19.

Hi LonJay,

I'm not in assisted living, but I'd be happy to chat with you if you're feeling up to it. I know a lot of these places have been on lockdown, no visits from friends and family and such. It must be very lonely.

L1Druidess said:
LonJay   test said:

Hi LonJay,

I'm not in assisted living, but I'd be happy to chat with you if you're feeling up to it. I know a lot of these places have been on lockdown, no visits from friends and family and such. It must be very lonely.

So, please tell us what living in an assisted living home is really like. I'm curious to hear about it. I'll probably will end up there before I'm done with this life.

Finished said:
So, please tell us what living in an assisted living home is really like. I'm curious to hear about it. ....

I am too. I have some vague familiarity with single rooms but this apartment setup sound interesting.

Latest posts

Back