I did the premium snap girl thing...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyBurner

Reaction score
Yesterday spent $150 on a premium snap girl and she blocked me. We started on tinder and it led to snapchat. The conversation was long and she seemed very genuine but afterwards she dissapeared. The “girlfriend experience” package set me back for a little but it shows me not even with money a girl would care enough to talk to me  :club:

LonelyBurner said:
Yesterday spent $150 on a premium snap girl and she blocked me. We started on tinder and it led to snapchat. The conversation was long and she seemed very genuine but afterwards she dissapeared. The “girlfriend experience” package set me back for a little but it shows me not even with money a girl would care enough to talk to me 

Just my personal opinion, but don't buy into that stuff.

I know you're not supposed to have this opinion in this day and age, we're all supposed to be OK with whatever, but I don't think it's honest work. I see people who do that stuff the same way I look at con artists, or spammers. I get angry about it because I feel like people like that use the dumb luck of the the looks they were born with to get out of working a job and to get out of working on themselves, and to exploit the desperation and pain of lonely men. It's very cynical.

Don't feed the attention seekers, they don't care about you, and it just validates them to keep doing things like this. Don't feed their ego.

Not only that, but clearly, the whole thing also made you feel even worse about yourself. Anyway. That's just my $0.02.

TheSkaFish said:
LonelyBurner said:
Yesterday spent $150 on a premium snap girl and she blocked me. We started on tinder and it led to snapchat. The conversation was long and she seemed very genuine but afterwards she dissapeared. The “girlfriend experience” package set me back for a little but it shows me not even with money a girl would care enough to talk to me 

Just my personal opinion, but don't buy into that stuff. 

I know you're not supposed to have this opinion in this day and age, we're all supposed to be OK with whatever, but I don't think it's honest work.  I see people who do that stuff the same way I look at con artists, or spammers.  I get angry about it because I feel like people like that use the dumb luck of the the looks they were born with to get out of working a job and to get out of working on themselves, and to exploit the desperation and pain of lonely men.  It's very cynical.

Don't feed the attention seekers, they don't care about you, and it just validates them to keep doing things like this.  Don't feed their ego.

Not only that, but clearly, the whole thing also made you feel even worse about yourself.  Anyway.  That's just my $0.02.

You’re right I feel even worse now. Gonna abstain from buying into that kind of thing again  :club:

LonelyBurner said:
You’re right I feel even worse now. Gonna abstain from buying into that kind of thing again 

I didn't mean to make you feel worse. I only meant to say, don't let yourself get taken advantage of.

Stay strong and keep up the good work!

Hi LB,

As Skafish says, these things are in no way genuine and you mustn't see money as the only way for somebody to talk/connect with you. Keep strong and don't despair, you don't need to be paying people to connect with you.

All the best my friend.

LonelyBurner said:
Yesterday spent $150 on a premium snap girl

You actually have $150 and that's how you spend it ? 

#Buybooksnotgirls

Let's hope this experience taught you a lesson you'll always remember.

TheSkaFish said:
LonelyBurner said:
You’re right I feel even worse now. Gonna abstain from buying into that kind of thing again 

I didn't mean to make you feel worse.  I only meant to say, don't let yourself get taken advantage of.

Stay strong and keep up the good work!

Dont worry you didnt. I appreciate you taking the time out to respond to me. Thank you

Ok, hold on... you paid a girl to talk to you? and she ditched you afterwards... when she wasn't getting paid anymore?
This says way more about her than you.
The type of person who will only talk to you if you're paying them, isn't worth the time or money to begin with.
Value yourself more.

The problem with mixing money and interactions with people, is you put a value on something that the other person isn't necessarily going to view the same. It's not really like hiring an electrician.

I had to Google what the heck a Snap Girl was - OK, so basically an online prostitute. Of course she's going to be 'genuine' while she's getting paid. Don't base your self-worth on this 'girlfriend experience' (which it wasn't). People like this feed on other's loneliness and need for connection.

Hugs. . . :)

Sometimes you never know until you try. Though I'm also pretty cynical about paid companionship of any kind, if you learned something about yourself from the experience then you at least gained something. But it sounds like it was an expensive lesson.

When I was a teenager I did those texting ones that you would see in the back of the teen magazines. It happens, you feel dumb afterwards, but might as well try.

Latest posts

Back