Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 181674

Reaction score
New here, just wanted to say hi to everyone - hope is everyone is doing okay, or at least the best you can.  We're all just trying to get through this life best we can...it can be lonely, I'm assuming that's why we're all here - but at least we have a forum like this so we know that we're not alone.
Hope everyone is hanging in there and doing okay, talk soon!
Blessings,

ewomack said:
kaetic said:
Welcome to the forum :)

TheRealCallie said:
I'm only here for the cake.

The cake is a lie.

Yes, welcome! :D

Am I the only one who is disappointed that the cake is a lie? :(
I'll bake a cake for everyone!   :p 

Welcome to the forum, Vinny!!!!

LonelyTechie said:
We all have coping mechanisms . . . one of mine is far from scientific: I have been binge-watching, "The Office."

While I knew the show existed -- I had never watched it. Incidentally, I rarely watched TV prior to my COVID lay-off.

What a scam. So many companies are using the pandemic as an economic tool to cut employee cost. Its ruining lives.

My diet now consists of : No breakfast (I've never eaten breakfast, this is no change!), Lunch: A few pepper jack cheese cubes, dried cranberries and a handful of pistachios, Dinner: Hummus with a bit of Olive Oil, Red Pepper Flakes and to rounds of Pita Bread.

For a guy trying to maintain weight at 175 at 5'11 -- I'm wondering if this is healthy and sufficient. So I supplement with both a multivitamin and Vitamin C supplements. Its Iron that I'm concerned about -- though breads/nuts do contain some. I've wandered off topic: Coping Mechanisms . . .

If you have not watched The Office -- if you really just allow yourself to become immersed in the show, it almost feels like you are there and they are your friends.

I'd love to have Dwight as a friend as there is nothing better than a unique personality.

I hope you all are doing well (whomever may read this; feels a bit like a message in a bottle) -- and remember, those of us on here who are lonely tend to be the more empathetic.

Everyone is unique, though most of the time some of us may feel useless and hopeless.

Now that I have taken the dive and joined conversation: I'd love to provide anyone moral support to the extent I can.

Do take care.

Chris

StarDust said:
Vinny D said:
Ah, thanks everyone!  And yes, I too would like a piece of that cake!

[img=200x200]https://preppykitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/carrot-cake-Recipe-new-330x330.jpg[/img]
Cake being served....   :D

Thanks StarDust! Looks delicious!

Hi Vinny. A warm welcome to the forum. My inbox is open if you need to talk.

Latest posts

Back