New Things

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MontanaMintz

Reaction score
Hello all,

Looking for a connection with someone. By connection I mean passion. For cooking, for car repair, if I don't know it well then I'd like to learn it. Teach me something new. So many things in this world to learn.

Welcome to the forums.

I love this approach to joining the forum. There are a lot of talented people on here. Welcome

I'm re-learning all the math I've forgotten from college - linear algebra, calculus, etc. I'm going all the way back to linear equations, geometry, etc. Why? Why not?

Probably not what you were hoping for...

Oh, and welcome! :D

MontanaMintz, there are in fact too many things in this world to learn, but among the competing interests, make sure you include time and attention for religion because it determines your purpose in life, relationships, and values.  In other words, it's the most important thing to know and get right.

I have a passion for Christian apologetics.  That means defending Christianity as the only one true religion in the world and recognizing the Bible's authority as scientifically, historically, textually, and prophetically accurate.  I'm eager to share my thoughts, books, articles, and best videos with others on a number of related issues.  Let me know if you might be interested and I'll list those issues.

Latest posts

Back