Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

iseestars

Hello! I am so glad I found this community! I am feeling very lonely. I hope everyone is doing fine out there! I am not sure what to write in this post. I just wanted to say hello, I guess. I'm  feeling extremely lonely and sad. I needed a place like this. Sometimes I feel I can't handle my sadness anymore...

Welcome to the forums, look around and make yourself at home. :)

Welcome! I can identify with your sadness. I often have feelings of deep loneliness. Thankfully, they pass, often by talking about them or reaching out to someone, even total strangers on the Internet. You're doing the right thing! Don't be shy! Again, welcome!

ewomack said:
Welcome! I can identify with your sadness. I often have feelings of deep loneliness. Thankfully, they pass, often by talking about them or reaching out to someone, even total strangers on the Internet. You're doing the right thing! Don't be shy! Again, welcome!

Thank you! Yes, I can't keep it all to myself.. I'm very thankful I found this forum.

Hey there!

Same here. Feeling very lonely and disillusioned as well. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you need from here.

My inbox is always open. :shy:

crony said:
Hey there!

Same here. Feeling very lonely and disillusioned as well. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you need from here.

My inbox is always open. :shy:
Hey! :) Thank you!

Latest posts

Back