Are New Members Allowed to Start Posting Right Away?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercury

Reaction score
Just curious. Another member on a gaming forum a year ago yelled at me for it.

Mercury said:
Just curious. Another member on a gaming forum a year ago yelled at me for it.

Some of those gaming forums have really weird rules like that.

Not here. Welcome. :)

That's true, this forum has no strange rules whatsoever... apart from no biting... unless someone asks you first.

ewomack said:
That's true, this forum has no strange rules whatsoever... apart from no biting... unless someone asks you first.

Hmm...kinky.

Mercury said:
ewomack said:

Hmm...kinky.

Is it unethical to bite someone who asks you? I suppose the burden of proof is on the biter to prove they were asked. Seems too risky.

ewomack said:
Mercury said:
ewomack said:

Hmm...kinky.

Is it unethical to bite someone who asks you? I suppose the burden of proof is on the biter to prove they were asked. Seems too risky.

No, it is completely acceptable.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
ewomack said:
Mercury said:
ewomack said:

Hmm...kinky.

Good to know. :D

Mercury said:
AmyTheTemperamental said:
ewomack said:
Mercury said:
ewomack said:

Hmm...kinky.

Good to know. :D

Biters unite?

R10ef63bd0876d6cfb5e219fc261e75e1

Latest posts

Back