Looking for people to talk to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 164061

Sarcastic Overthinker
Reaction score
As the title of my post suggests i am looking for people to talk with or actually vent how i feel. That probably sounds very selfish, but i've got nowhere else to turn really and i feel horrific at the moment. Thank you :)

Yeti1980 said:
Hi TTS,

What's bothering you at the moment?

Life, bad luck and love mostly which is really starting to bother me on extreme levels

Thank you for the replies. It's quite hard to talk about, but i will try

Yes, I think we've all vented at least once somewhere on this forum. We can relate.

Same here! During this Corona prison situation I definitely have a lot of time for talking and hanging out online :)

Hello.  Are you still around?  I, too, need others to talk to.  I hope you'll let out what's getting to you...I know there is so much going on now with quarantining and isolation and all this pandemic crap. :cool:

Trying to Survive. What's going on? Do you feel more comfortable picking one topic that's less painful to talk about? Sometimes when we have multiple problems, some are more difficult/painful to talk about. Let's talk about one that's less troublesome for you or you feel more comfortable talking about.

TryingToSurvive, I suspect you've carried this conversation off to private chats where you can vent your personal concerns.  Looking at your profile, it looks like you're getting some private messages so I'm not gonna jump in yet.

I don't think I can offer any help beyond others about a lost love, but if you want a Christian perspective on life and strugggles, let me know and I'll be glad to respond.

You're more than welcome to shoot me a private message if you like. I can't promise I'll be able to help with any of your problems, but I'm happy to lend a listening ear, or in this case a reading eye. ;)

Latest posts

Back