Can you tell me more about me? : D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

iseestars

I'm not sure if I'm posting this thread in the right category but I didn't know where else to write this. : )

Ok so here it goes...
And, no it won't be a long one, don't worry.. : D

I feel so full of energy lately as if I could climb mountains right now and talk about my feelings and thoughts non-stop, all at the same time. I don't know where all this energy comes from. I don't drink energy drinks, I don't eat chocolate (ok I admit I eat a bit of Nutella during my break from work, but it's just a tyyyyni little bit, it helps me concentrate better at work : D)  so this doesn't come from outside.  It comes from my heart. I feel as if my heart is going to explode from so much love for life. And at the same time I'm incredibly sad. Because... what am I supposed to do with so much energy? I don't know how to use it. Should I share it? How? I can't stop talking. What if people would think I'm crazy because I talk so much? What if there's something wrong with me? What if people would run from me because I tire them and I'm a terrible listener?

Actually it was a long one.. : D Sorry for this guys, I just had to get it off my chest. I feel like screaming "heeelp what's wrong with me! " and I feel like laughing at the same time...

But seriously now... what on earth is going on with me? : )

I think chatty people are wonderful. Especially when they are high on life. It's great that you have that much love, that you're excited.

I get a high on life feeling when I am manic because I was diagnosed with bipolar. So I know the feeling, but it's just rare for me.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
I think chatty people are wonderful. Especially when they are high on life. It's great that you have that much love, that you're excited.

Thank you! : )
But sometimes it's tiring even for myself, because I constantly want to do things and say things and sometimes I can't keep up with myself : )

MaratheGray said:
I get a high on life feeling when I am manic because I was diagnosed with bipolar. So I know the feeling, but it's just rare for me.

Oh I'm so sorry for your diagnosis ... Is there a treatment for it?

iseestars said:
AmyTheTemperamental said:

Thank you! : )
But sometimes it's tiring even for myself, because I constantly want to do things and say things and sometimes I can't keep up with myself : )

MaratheGray said:

Oh I'm so sorry for your diagnosis ... Is there a treatment for it?

Yeah, I take meds for it.

Latest posts

Back