Ramblings of a Madman

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
A strange tune was playing, melodious yet hypnotizing like the music from the instruments meant to sedate monstrous beasts. My body lay in comfort, relaxed and in perfect bliss. Suddenly there was a loud, low "boom!" that shook my very nerves into alarm. As soon as the sound entered, the color from my vision went from light to dark. With the darkness came a sudden rush of fear, sadness, and loneliness. Immediately, I was falling into a pit of nothingness, into the hands of death itself. In my panic I cried out to God desperately, "JEHOVAH!!!" And then I woke up.

It was all a dream. I thought I was really going to die.

After that nightmare, I got out of bed, phoned my dad and left the house. I will never forget that day.

This is just one of the strange things that has happened to me. But I can show you more strange things that my mind has conceived. I can tell you stories, stories filled with fantasy, with twists and turns, and deep subliminal messages. These are but the ramblings of a madman... .

To be continued...

Untitled
In a time where gods and demons waged war on the earth; heroes rose and fell, great cities were besieged and legends were born. Among those legends is one that has been forgotten by many and remembered only by a chosen few. This story takes place when war was waging throughout the four corners of the world. But it starts deep down in the heart of the world, Hell itself.

In this hell was a prison for demons called Tartarus. Tartarus was the most defiled, disgusting, gruesome place conceivable. Rape, torture, murder and all other unspeakable horrors were rampant in Tartarus. Demons that died here were brought back to life only to suffer again and again, re-living this hellish nightmare. There was no escape, for the gates of Tartarus were heavily guarded by the Cherubs of God.

There was a demon in Tartarus, a demon named Ragian, who after dying a thousand times, met the Devil himself. Ragian made a pact with the Devil. He swore to kill God himself if the Devil were to help him escape Tartarus. Ragian felt so much anger and hatred towards God that he did not hesitate to make this vow. And so the Devil bestowed his power and cunningness unto Ragian in order that Ragian would defeat and outwit anyone who stood in his way to kill God.

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back