Movie / TV Shows Watch parties

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crony

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you all's New Year is off to a good start. I'm Crony. Hi.  :D

One of the things that make me feel more lonely is not having anyone to watch TV with me. I made a friend here and we are watching a TV show together the old fashioned way.

Just wondering if anyone is interested in watching something in real time where we could also chat in real time or either collectively. We could vote on something to watch? If you've ever used the Watch Party feature in Netflix, or Prime Video, you know what I mean.

Thoughts?

I think there is a group that does this on ALL's Discord. If you are not in our chatroom, you can go to the thread about it to join.

I don't see a group on the server for this though. It's all just general chat spread across two channels.

crony said:
I don't see a group on the server for this though. It's all just general chat spread across two channels.

We have voice channels and a place to type while in voice.  We have watched several movies together in chat video the voice channels and screen sharing.

Latest posts

Back