Online game something Oriental Lanterns lost site?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nerys55

Reaction score
I used to enjoy playing an online game that was something with Oriental Lanterns. Think was a board game. Not sure. Lost site and do not remember where I played. Was a free game. I tried looking for it. But no luck. Think was maybe 10 years ago or longer.
I got online in 2004 found games like 3 years later by chance. Yes I know I am slow with internet. Does anyone know this game?

I looked it up, but no is not that one.Thanks.
The background in my game was just illustrations stills and one moved the lanterns like a checkers board but different shapes on each level.

In the competitive business scenario, web software development India has emerged as one of the best options for e-commerce and web based business https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development. It is the first choice of most of the clients in the field of web application development and web based business. The app development and web application development companies have gained a good recognition all over the world. As far as the clientele is concerned, they prefer dedicated and professional web developers for creating an exceptional platform for their business.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back