Inspiration!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HypnoGhost

Reaction score
Post what you feel/remember/have found that truly inspired you!
Be it music, a quote, a person, a view...

I realise this may cross thread but here im talking heart stopping, breath taking, true inspiration.

For me, if i had to boil it down, the first time in my life i was massively moved to inspiration...

[video=youtube]

The first time I stood on a mountain, the sky was the deepest most brilliant shade of blue and the air was clean and cool. I stood at the outlook to view the ground below and never felt so small and insignificant in my life.. and that was a beautiful thing.

Autumntranspire said:
The first time I stood on a mountain, the sky was the deepest most brilliant shade of blue and the air was clean and cool. I stood at the outlook to view the ground below and never felt so small and insignificant in my life.. and that was a beautiful thing.

I have experienced this too, it is a truly insightful experience everyone should do once in their lives!
Thanks for sharing (and reminding me of) that  :)

HypnoGhost said:
Autumntranspire said:

I have experienced this too, it is a truly insightful experience everyone should do once in their lives!
Thanks for sharing (and reminding me of) that  :)

I have many more if you need reminded again. :p

I like that song. I definitely remember turning it up when it came on the radio in my car! 🚗 \m/
I love it. It still w

-- This is odd. I started this hours ago and just found it here.
What was I saying?
It still works for me. 🎸 Definitely sounds good blasting from a good system.

When I was quite young, growing up, there was this really big hill, nearby in town. It was in the nearby forest preserve. I don't really remember the first time I discovered it, or perhaps vaguely, but, wow, it was beautiful up there.

The view from the top of the hill was so good you could see the entire metropolitan area, even the city skyline some 30 or so miles away, perhaps.

I'd always go there to get away from it all. More often than not, I'd go there alone.

Words couldn't describe what that place meant to me...

Post what you feel/remember/have found that truly inspired you!
Be it music, a quote, a person, a view...

I realise this may cross thread but here im talking heart stopping, breath taking, true inspiration.

For me, if i had to boil it down, the first time in my life i was massively moved to inspiration...

[video=youtube]

My fourth grade teacher, Heather Treen, inspired me to make a difference in my peer’s lives.

Latest posts

Back