Hearts Day Appreciation Post

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumntranspire

Reaction score
Welp, not to be a kiss a$$ but... ;)
I wanted to post something as a note of appreciation for the members of ALL I've had the pleasure of interacting with..

In my personal life, I don't interact with many people and as someone who primarily worked at home before the pandemic I can say that hasn't changed much. Over the years ALL has always been a place I felt I could come to express things or just vicariously live through a lot of posts that touched home for me. Unsavory or not.

I've always been overly aware of the way the world can be and my perception of my place here (to an unhealthy level, certainly hasn't won any friendships) how cold it can be and how bitter and jaded we could become (I've become). But never put that much thought into what I could be doing better to interact with others. As someone who struggles with self-worth, never seemed to be worth other peoples time. I came here and still do to overcome my issues with being "apart" of something.. and I am often surprised at how my issues dissolve in the presence of the people who are apart of this forum. I've seen you grow.. and that is a beautiful thing to me.

If you're reading this.. I love you, thank you.

Attachments

• 2018-04-26 00.52.47.jpg
    2018-04-26 00.52.47.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back