What is your go to happy place?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Where does your mind take you when you need to escape?

For me, I remember the various trips to nature that I have taken. More specifically I imagine being in this scenario sitting amongst the trees at the top of a mountain gazing down at all the different creatures doing their things:

iu

That scenary is indeed extremely beautiful and incredibly good looking. Especially the colors. I am not sure if the pic has been enhanced. But it's really a good place.

When I need to escape, I take a lonely walk, doesn't matter the time, the place, just a walk with my thoughts. I have walked about 3 or 4 hours in the past like that, before I realized I've gone too far. Had to call up someone to pick me up cos it was late night.

Another escape place is a silent place with lot of greenery or a boat on a lake. Anywhere, a little closer to nature.

I go to the room with all of the books. It's the room I spend most of my time in. It also has the computer, a plush octopus, a green sheep, some Inuit art, an inspirational squirrel print and a guitar. It has other cool stuff as well, but you get the idea.

Finished said:
Where does your mind take you when you need to escape?

For me, I remember the various trips to nature that I have taken. More specifically I imagine being in this scenario sitting amongst the trees at the top of a mountain gazing down at all the different creatures doing their things:

That is a stunning view!
For myself, very much the same, I remember when i first sat ontop the mountain at sunshine village... snowcapped mountains for miles in every direction.
Ah such bliss!

I am a weirdo. I love a coffee shop. Not like a starbucks, but a small business coffee shop, where I can sip on a latte and read a book alone.

I enjoy taking walks around my local countryside and sitting near the lake with a few cans of beer. There's something quite soothing about being alone, amongst nature for a couple of hours. It really lifts my mood.

The forest. 🌲
So nice to run while surrounded by the deep dark woods feel. 
My safe space is under the covers. I go completely under it and then I make this little hole that I can peek out of and get air. 
I did the same when I was little and scared of the darkness in my room. 🖤

Forgottendanfan said:
I enjoy taking walks around my local countryside and sitting near the lake with a few cans of beer. There's something quite soothing about being alone, amongst nature for a couple of hours. It really lifts my mood.

That sounds pretty nice, actually.

Books, horror movies, music, video games, and documentaries and the internet are how I escape.
I will happily toss myself down a Wikipedia rabbit hole. It's nearly therapeutic for me to do cross-reference essay format research.

I live in India ,
Its covid 19 times here ,
I have no place to go .
No good places nearby to visit

Good places to see are at least 300 kilometers away from here

Latest posts

Back