wasup with all the goodbye posts? makes me depressed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
wasup with all the goodbye posts? it makes the site really negative. in my opinion, even tho i dont post too much, i always come back to this site whenever im down... at least get my rant out so i can calm down and dont fukin explode or stalk other people's post (jk) because i experience most problems that people post on this forum, and i search for answers or put in my two cents or at least make somebodys day a bit brighter. just for me, i love this site and would love to see more and more people stay. why make a big deal about leaving this forum? you can always come back. nobodys bannin nobody. people that hurt u online on on this forum will always come and go. ( i dont go to chatroom anymore, i feel like saying anything will offend somebody or get awekward.with forum posts at least u can edit) whats most important is how you perceive everything.

maybe u have special circumstance grudge something something against this forum, or u think this forum allows u to down urself bleh bleh, but hey, at least people read my posts, at least someone listened. im ok with that. if i go on other forum and say the honeysuckle i say id get banned or get flammed with honeysuckle.
im lonely as fresia. this site is probably the only site that helps me through really hard and lonely times like now.

this forum is great. lot of you are awesome people.

I don't know but to me goodbye posts are kinda funny. I tend not to announce my coming or leaving, hence never even make introduction posts as a newbie. But I always get attached to a forum that I visited for some time, so why say goodbye anyway? This one is interesting in its own way, some of the threads raise issues that are relevant to many people in general. Why not give an advice where you can or share your personal experiences, preferences, what give. And I would add that the percentage of jerks here is definitely the lowest of any forum I ever frequented, even more, people are genuinely willing to help or, at least, listen without spouting arrogant bullshit such as 'get a life, loser'. That's a lot.

To each their own, of course, and it's not my business but the goodbye threads always give tend to give the impression of unnecessary drama.

yeah i agree. Some people i guess came here but did not find what they were looking for, or some do it to create drama (get attention) and some do it as a joke cause they, like you, have seen far too many goodbye posts...^^;

Oh, if I were not afraid to offend those who already made goodbye posts (but then, theoretically, they're not coming back, right?), I would propose a 'goodbye' contest just for the laughs. (bah, now I sound like an insensitive jerk, oh well :p ) Imagine coming here next morning and seeing a lengthy row of teary or not-so-teary-eyed farewells. But that'd be kinda too much spam. :p

Silvernight said:
Oh, if I were not afraid to offend those who already made goodbye posts (but then, theoretically, they're not coming back, right?), I would propose a 'goodbye' contest just for the laughs. (bah, now I sound like an insensitive jerk, oh well :p ) Imagine coming here next morning and seeing a lengthy row of teary or not-so-teary-eyed farewells. But that'd be kinda too much spam. :p

no you're awesome <3

Latest posts

Back