We have no control and it blows my mind.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iu

Even Jesus had no control over his life. Do you think he could have chosen not to die on the cross.

Life is a play and we're all following a script.

Are you nuts. Jesus is God and He has control over everything. Your life is a play not His

No its not. You don’t understand the Purpose of Jesus coming to earth.

Study it. He had a specific special Purpose that only God could fulfill and it was dying on the cross for our sins , not to have a regular life like you or I.

No, that was the only purpose and His choice. He willingly suffered was crucified spilled His Holy Blood so we through Him had a chance to go to Heaven , get that bond with God back that Adam and Eve broke. Its a sacrifice. Saying that He had no control is lowering the Perfect God DOWN to the level of us sinners . It seems almost like blasphemy to me. Jesus is Love so he willingly went through all of that to bring us back.

Since he was 100% God and 100% man ( human body) he is like a link ...from both sides human and Godly. I don’t know how else to explain

You are right that we have no control because sin controls us (devil is way stronger than us thats why we all sin 24/7) we alone can not do anything only together with Jesus.

There was no other way to redeem us so Jesus knew all along what was going to happen , why He was coming and since he is Love He created us...He basically would do anything to redeem His creations. So, to speak. Jesus always existed with Father God and Holy spirit through all the creation of the world etc . Holy Trinity all three of them is “one” God, more like a “family of three”of Godly Power, to describe it more or less in our human understanding

Jesus is the only God conceived by Holy Spirit and Virgin Mary, He is not tainted by sexual act like us. The rest of those “sons” of God were regular people, they could not perform same miracles cause they are only humans and sinners.

Latest posts

Back