Listless, maladjusted wannabe goth gf

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aardra said:
PM me your best dad jokes. That's not a prerequisite I just like dad jokes.

I do not have an OnlyFans.*

No wonder you're so hot. You don't have any fans to cool you down.

Sanal said:
Aardra said:
PM me your best dad jokes. That's not a prerequisite I just like dad jokes.

I do not have an OnlyFans.*

No wonder you're so hot. You don't have any fans to cool you down.

ZAK LMAO

This "networking" part of the forum is terrible for making connections. I think hardly anyone reads it, and those who do aren't interested in responding.

Forgottendanfan said:
This "networking" part of the forum is terrible for making connections. I think hardly anyone reads it, and those who do aren't interested in responding.

Being a man, I feel it is kinda odd and intrusive if I respond to a thread where the title itself states "looking for women".

Sanal said:
Forgottendanfan said:

Being a man, I feel it is kinda odd and intrusive if I respond to a thread where the title itself states "looking for women".

We are living in brave new times.

Aardra said:
Sanal said:
Forgottendanfan said:

Aardra, you seem really lovely. I just really wish you were....you know....

Forgottendanfan said:
Aardra said:
Sanal said:
Forgottendanfan said:

Okay, hold up.  I'm all about having the right to an opinion and all that, but this was needlessly harsh.  It's not about her.  She is what she is.  This is about YOU....so instead of wishing she were something else, perhaps you should be wishing YOU were something else.

TheRealCallie said:
Forgottendanfan said:
Aardra said:
Sanal said:
Forgottendanfan said:

Okay, hold up.  I'm all about having the right to an opinion and all that, but this was needlessly harsh.  It's not about her.  She is what she is.  This is about YOU....so instead of wishing she were something else, perhaps you should be wishing YOU were something else.

I can hardly imagine a milder way to put this across aside from not saying it at all - which might have been preferable, I don't know. But it would be no less futile if he wished himself to be different than if he wished for someone else to be. We're all who we are. That being said...this thread should have been left alone except for serious inquiries to begin with.

Forgottendanfan said:
Aardra said:
Sanal said:
Forgottendanfan said:

Seem? 

She is lovely. No need for you to want to fresia her for that to be possible. She just is lovely. 

You already hammered your point in somewhere else on here. Being completely ignorant and unnecessary certainly won't do you any favours.

Rodent said:
TheRealCallie said:
Forgottendanfan said:
Aardra said:
Sanal said:

I can hardly imagine a milder way to put this across aside from not saying it at all - which might have been preferable, I don't know. But it would be no less futile if he wished himself to be different than if he wished for someone else to be. We're all who we are. That being said...this thread should have been left alone except for serious inquiries to begin with.

True, but it's HIS issue, not hers, so it's more on him than her.

Also, I'd like to ask what the harm in talking to her would be? Worst case scenario, you make a friend. Best case scenario, you learn something you didn't know before and have more understanding of something you don't know about. Not to mention tolerance and acceptance. She is the same person you seemed to like before you found out.

Yes, you are "old fashioned" or whatever you want to call it, but have you known many people like Aardra? Have you taken the time to get to know someone like Aardra?

TheRealCallie said:
Rodent said:
TheRealCallie said:
Forgottendanfan said:
Aardra said:

True, but it's HIS issue, not hers, so it's more on him than her.

Also, I'd like to ask what the harm in talking to her would be?  Worst case scenario, you make a friend.  Best case scenario, you learn something you didn't know before and have more understanding of something you don't know about.  Not to mention tolerance and acceptance.  She is the same person you seemed to like before you found out.

Yes, you are "old fashioned" or whatever you want to call it, but have you known many people like Aardra?  Have you taken the time to get to know someone like Aardra?

No, but I'm ultimately looking for a relationship and my sexual orientation is straight. I have no issues whatsoever with transgender people, but I want a relationship with a woman who was born as such.

I'm not going to say anything in this comment, but it will be my last.

Aardra said:

I wouldn't want to see you go, Aardra. You have many things of value to say.

Forgottendanfan said:
Aardra said:

I wouldn't blame her if she left, what with people making her feel like she is less than what she is or not good enough.  She IS a woman and she IS good enough. 
There are guys out there that will accept her as she is, I just hope she finds those guys before other guys tear her down too much.

TheRealCallie said:
Forgottendanfan said:
Aardra said:

I wouldn't blame her if she left, what with people making her feel like she is less than what she is or not good enough.  She IS a woman and she IS good enough. 
There are guys out there that will accept her as she is, I just hope she finds those guys before other guys tear her down too much.

There are indeed guys out there that will accept her as she is. I completely agree, and wish her the best of luck.

Maybe I missed the deliberate attacks on her but there doesn't seem to be any 'hate' going on here. Wanting someone who is 100% the biological sex you're attracted to isn't bigotry and no-one has any obligation to reconsider that. Get off your horse Callie. Seems like you're desperate to find another issue you can brow beat others over.

ardour said:
Maybe I missed the deliberate attacks on her but there doesn't to be any 'hate' going on here.  Wanting someone who 100% the biological sex you're attracted to isn't bigotry and no-one has any obligation to reconsider that. Get off your horse Callie. Seems like you're desperate to find another issue  you can brow beat others over.

So you come in here DAYS after the fact, clearly not knowing what actually happened and tell ME to get off MY horse?  Yeah, okay. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back