Anyone else here with a big nose??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ragingbull17

It's ******* depressing to see my side profile sometimes. Absolutely hate my nose.

I have a pretty massive nose, my nose could be compared to adrian brody's nose... I have learned to deal with it, but it has caused some ridicule during school but that is mostly gone now lol

Yeah, same here. But it sort of evened out when i got past puberty, so i think it looks allright now.

I have a small nose, my mom used to tell me to pull my nouse out every once a while so it'd grow bigger when I was a kid, it didn't help =P

I don't think big nose are bad, a lot of popular people have big nose, and I thought they're cool, Einstein had a big nose, I thought he was one of the coolest looking guy lol.

Some people actually look good with a big nose. Case in point: Christopher Moltisanti from The Sopranos. He pulled off the big nose pretty good I thought.

Personally I don't usually care how big someone's nose is. To me it just usually fits in with the rest of how they look. Not to mean the rest of their body is big, too :p Just it somehow fits.

ragingbull17 said:
It's ******* depressing to see my side profile sometimes. Absolutely hate my nose.

it could be worse, you could have broke it twice like i have and have a perminate bump on the bugger!

LOL Gothmother.

So you have a Roman nose, As my Nan would say. Lots of my family have big noses. I don't really have a big nose but I have big ears witch my family take great joy in taking the mick out of me with. Tis no biggie having a big nose.

Yeah my nose is pretty large, but it doesn't really bother me. It was worse before I grew into it.

somedude said:
Yeah my nose is pretty large, but it doesn't really bother me. It was worse before I grew into it.

Maybe that is it.
Yes i feel that i do and as a teen it used to bother me quite a bit. Was very self conscious of it. It seems that concern faded in later years.

Minus said:
somedude said:

Maybe that is it.
Yes i feel that i do and as a teen it used to bother me quite a bit. Was very self conscious of it. It seems that concern faded in later years.

I think all the things that bother us about our bodies fade in later years.

I know I am becoming less concerned about my own body and the way it looks.

I think we realize when we get older its really not whats important or what other ppl are looking for in a partner. Most just wont someone they can trust.

In less you have two heads I don't think the way you look well stop you from getting anyone. Its all about confidence. All though I well say if you think you look good then that well give you confidence.

Latest posts

Back