Why, even on loneliness forums, are there so few older kissless virgins?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's certainly been a few over the years. Maybe the FA subs are better for this though.

I think it's because not everyone's loneliness comes from the same place. Some people are lonely romantically, others are lonely in terms of not having family or friends, others are completely physically isolated.

I'm sort of in this category. I've been kissed, but not by anyone I really wanted to kiss, so I still don't know what it's like to experience being with someone you want to be with, and are actually attracted to. Someone you actually have feelings for, or even just physical desire.

Just one of many things that gets me down.

Also, I agree with Ardour - the FA subs might be more what you're looking for, cause they deal with issues like this more specifically. There's probably more people there that would relate to your experiences.

I posted this thread whilst in drink. Is there any chance of it being deleted? Not just locked, but actually erased?

Latest posts

Back