Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellow members looking for friends?
Brothers and Sisters! 

I’m new on this platform and I’ve struggled for loneliness for many years. Recently, over the last two years, I really began to wrestle with it in order to beat it so it doesn’t beat me. Over the last two years, I’ve gone to church fellowship meetings, I’ve joined school clubs at my college, and now I’ve made the decision to go online to expand my horizons! I’m really just looking for people to talk too about really anything since God knows I’m pretty lonesome. I’m almost 24 and have never had a girlfriend let alone a date so I’m really just looking to talk with other people online. You could be female or male or what have you. It really doesn’t make a difference to me! I like to study history, I like to hike, I really enjoy playing my guitar, and learning about different religions  is a big passion of mine too. If interested feel free to DM me and I’d love to talk to you! Just know you are loved, cherished, and you are here for a reason. I hope you may find what you’re looking for on this forum. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENTS
Welcome to the forum Smile

We have a pretty nice chat room, if you're interested in that.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 
[Image: 190023__17637.1549904052.jpg?c=2]
(04-08-2021, 07:49 AM)mfrenc03 Wrote: Brothers and Sisters! 

I’m new on this platform and I’ve struggled for loneliness for many years. Recently, over the last two years, I really began to wrestle with it in order to beat it so it doesn’t beat me. Over the last two years, I’ve gone to church fellowship meetings, I’ve joined school clubs at my college, and now I’ve made the decision to go online to expand my horizons! I’m really just looking for people to talk too about really anything since God knows I’m pretty lonesome. I’m almost 24 and have never had a girlfriend let alone a date so I’m really just looking to talk with other people online. You could be female or male or what have you. It really doesn’t make a difference to me! I like to study history, I like to hike, I really enjoy playing my guitar, and learning about different religions  is a big passion of mine too. If interested feel free to DM me and I’d love to talk to you! Just know you are loved, cherished, and you are here for a reason. I hope you may find what you’re looking for on this forum. Thanks!

You sound like me, minus nine years. I'm certainly up for chatting, and no....I'm not gay, in case you were cynically wondering.

ADVERTISEMENTS
Any major dude with half a heart surely will tell you, my friend....any minor world that breaks apart, falls together again.
(04-08-2021, 09:12 AM)Forgottendanfan Wrote:

You sound like me, minus nine years. I'm certainly up for chatting, and no....I'm not gay, in case you were cynically wondering.

Why on earth would you feel it necessary to clarify that.

"I'll be your friend. No homo tho."

Weird.
If you're a straight man and you don't have a girlfriend some people will assume you're gay. Hence the need for clarity sometimes.
(04-11-2021, 04:25 PM)Paths and roads Wrote: If you're a straight man and you don't have a girlfriend some people will assume you're gay. Hence the need for clarity sometimes.

Zero people would assume that.

The heterosexual doth protest too much, methinks.
(04-11-2021, 03:30 PM)Aardra Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 09:12 AM)Forgottendanfan Wrote:

Why on earth would you feel it necessary to clarify that.

"I'll be your friend. No homo tho."

Weird.

I don't see it as weird. Sometimes people make assumptions and I prefer to be clear from the very offset.
Any major dude with half a heart surely will tell you, my friend....any minor world that breaks apart, falls together again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for some new friends! DNSDrvr 2 497 02-07-2021, 10:25 AM
Last Post: HypnoGhost
  Are any members from Quebec, Canada? DarkWoods 5 1,972 11-28-2020, 05:11 AM
Last Post: DarkWoods
test Looking for new friends! :) WanderingInTheWoods 12 4,059 11-21-2020, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Zorananda
  Looking for some friends kelsier 0 684 11-19-2020, 09:23 AM
Last Post: kelsier
  feel isolated, no friends letsmakefriends 1 1,365 03-17-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Steuieboh
  Could really use some friends. az85029gal 2 1,703 11-04-2019, 03:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie007
  30s F California looking for friends QuietDesperation 7 3,833 09-03-2019, 06:58 PM
Last Post: MissBehave
  Looking for some new friends.. tokidoki 6 3,901 09-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Hoarse Whisperer
  Would like to make new friends kuro 5 4,461 09-03-2019, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Yeti1980
  Friends SirPanda 18 5,299 07-16-2019, 09:59 AM
Last Post: letsmakefriends