The desire to live ! Good evening to all of you reading my information or a reason to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabotaggs

Reaction score
Желание жить ! Добрый вечер всем вам, читающим мою информацию или причину жить в этом мрачном мире "смерти".
Разобравшись с этой ситуацией в своей жизни, получив это воспитание, постоянство в работе на этот "мир".
Ситуация такова, проработав семнадцать лет, жизненная основа для меня не изменилась, работа-это средство
для выживания. Даже если вы заработали большую сумму, вам нужно потратить пятьдесят процентов из нее только на еду, а остальное
на жизнь, и как следствие, нет денег на "реальную жизнь".

Моя просьба состоит в том, чтобы выяснить, сколько это будет для вас потерять 50 центов в вашей жизни в один прекрасный день.
Желание очень простое, если вам это не сложно, скиньте любую мелочь на свой счет PayPal.
Для вас это не составит труда. Этим письмом я хотел поделиться своим желанием уехать в новую страну или в другую
место жительства. Начать новую жизнь в другой системе.

Я очень благодарен вам за те минуты, которые вы провели, читая мое письмо и выполняя мою просьбу.

PayPal - [email protected]

The desire to live ! Good evening to all of you reading my information or a reason to live in this gloomy world of "death".
Having dealt with this situation about my life, having received this upbringing, constancy in working for this "world".
The situation is as follows, having worked for seventeen years, the life basis has not changed for me, work is a means
for survival. Even if you have earned a large sum, you need to spend fifty percent of it only for food, and the rest
for living, and as a result, there is no money for "real life".

My request is to find out how much it will be for you to lose 50 cents in your life one day.
The desire is very simple, if it is not difficult for you, throw off any little thing to your paypal account.
It won't be difficult for you. With this letter, I wanted to share my desire to go to a new country or to another
place of residence. To start a new life in a different system.

I am very grateful to you for the minutes you spent reading my letter and fulfilling my request.

PayPal  - [email protected]

TheRealCallie said:
Thank you for taking the time to post something that no one can read (well, mostly no one), spammer.  It was kind of you.  :)
My first thought was  that I turned on google-translate for this thread :D It looks like machine-generated/translated text.

Does it mean I have my own spammer now?))

P.S. No. One more post.

I really apologize for my poor knowledge of English. I can't come up with the right sentence to present the situation

rabotaggs said:
I really apologize for my poor knowledge of English. I can't come up with the right sentence to present the situation

Hello! Don't worry about your English, it's ok. 
From what I understand, you're in need of money. If you are unable to earn money on your own and you are in desperate need of fulfilling something that requires money, you could try some donation websites, register there, and maybe some people will help you if your cause is noble enough. A Lonely Life Forum isn't about donating money, as far as I know.

Latest posts

Back