I LOVE EMO!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why I do like the look of EMO. The correct definition of EMO Is just that a person is emotional. EMO dose not mean that you have black hair and you like maybe kissing the same sex as yourself from time to time and that you cut yourself.

But as anything what something means changers over time. Sorry for getting all geeky on you :p I think am changing into a dinosaur lol. Used to be a pup, now am a fossil :(

Edit...

Cool EMO song haha

[youtube]rv6r0pB-KkA[/youtube]

I suppose this is how most of society sees EMO ppl

Sanal said:
kool emo and i think I should hit bluey now

*Ducks*

Lets not start this again lmao.

Where reining other people's threads.

:club: Opps :shy:

errrrr........ yeh lets not start this again.

hit.gif

I love the emo look... it is very sexy.

Had to go download the song thats on the video.

Emo is a lame trend that bastardized emotional hardcore, which sucked to begin with.

Luckily, like all other trends, it's only got a few years left before it's followers grow up and something else just as pointless and fun to laugh at comes around.

Stop crying and grow a pair.

Porman said:
Emo isnt a fasion statement, Its a mental disorder...

Well, Thats just your opinion, I do believe its not a fashion statement, but if someone chooses to be emo, that dose NOT mean that hey have a mental disorder. Thats who they are, No-one picks on you for your style, do they? Thats pretty cynical. And IMHO, I think that whatever someone chooses to look or act or even think like is truly their choice, and that I s completely okay with me!
And by the way, nothing is wrong with being emotional, it shows your true human qualities and is totally natural. Some people are just more emotional than others, and thats perfectly FINE!
:)
This is a humble message, no drama please!

Porman said:
Emo isnt a fasion statement, Its a mental disorder...

Unacceptance said:
Emo is a lame trend that bastardized emotional hardcore, which sucked to begin with.

Luckily, like all other trends, it's only got a few years left before it's followers grow up and something else just as pointless and fun to laugh at comes around.

Stop crying and grow a pair.

SEE THE ABOVE POST!
:club:

If you have nothing nice to say about something, please dont say it all, that bugs!

[/quote]
I just enjoy looking at people who dress that way...
and by the way, there are plenty of people who are emo and dont look it.
[/quote]

Pink, I absolutley love that look! ANd goth...ohhh...so beautiful!

Yes! Goth people are very enchanting to me, I love staring at them for hours, but try not to, its kinda rude if they are near you in person. ;)

I hate emo.....it makes guys look girly and girls look ugly (most of the time), that's just Drake's humble opinion though.

I was a goth, ahhh, Siouxsie Sioux has a lot to answer for LOL.

Personally, I think subcultures enrich our society. Few people belong entirely to one, just borrowing the fashon, aesthetics, music or philosophy parts that appeal to them.

Everyone has emotions, it's nothing special. Even sociopaths and nazis. The overly effeminate and whiney nature of the suburban youths who buy into this fabricated nonsense are really what annoys most folks. We get it, you cry over spilt milk, so what?

You are specifically talking about the "emo" movement which is just a sub culture/trend, just like goths, punks, hippies, metal heads, the hip hop sub culture and so forth.

It's just a bunch of people who loosely associate with themselves due to a few vague properties of which band wagon they decide to hop on. Nothing more. It's popularity will die out and it will fall into another generic group of folks that really only teenagers are dumb enough to buy into and everyone else is beyond.

It's a fashion statement, it's a trend, it's a flash in the pan, just like all the others.

I hate the look of emo kids, they look like absolute idiots, yet I don't mind some of the music they listen to.

But then I was a grunge rock kid when I was in my teens, similar mindset to emo I guess .... just teen angst in my youth could be done without makeup and undersized jeans.

Latest posts

Back