On the off-chance this sparks someone's interest

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmicsleeper

Reaction score
34/F/USA

Not looking to fulfil some delusional romantic fantasy, or anything.

Just looking for someone to have stimulating conversation with. 

Tbh, I don't even care if you're from another country, either. 

Female, or male - doesn't matter, really, though female camaraderie is always welcome. 

Deets: I'm a Christian existentialist, a conspiracy theorist, and I love electronic music. 

Those are probably my biggest traits, and influence much of my worldview, and general interests.

Cutting to the bone: I've dealt with depression and anxiety for most of my life; and have lived a pretty hidden life, resigned from society and the world. I've felt isolated for various reasons -- my inability to establish what most would consider a "normal life", feeling embarrassed due to my own circumstances, and just not being able to identify with most people after "waking up".

I guess I liken myself to a modern anchoress.

I spend most days passing the time looking for new hobbies, only for interest to fizzle out over time, and seek the next distraction. Apparently, this is common with people who have ADD, though I've never been officially diagnosed, so I wouldn't know. 

I'm overall a deeply flawed individual, trying to remedy it through emotional and spiritual maturity. 

Stoicism is a great help, and so is Taoism, to a degree, though I like to keep my wisdom rooted in Christ and the Christian saints of old.

If anyone wants to chat, just message me on here and tell me a bit about yourself, and then we can work out comms as I find it difficult keeping up with this site to reply back and forth.

Latest posts

Back