PERFECTION IS WHAT WE ARE FROM THE VERY BEGINNING

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
You are perfect. We are perfect. Everyone is perfect. Always. All the time.

mistakes?? pfft. mistakes are perfect! you learn from them. who the fresia gets it right the first time anyways? EVERYBODY gets it right the first time it just keeps getting better and better.

Pain. pain is perfect it's beautiful it lets you know that you're alive and what comes after pain?? relief.

war??? murder??? death???? it's a perfect nightmare and once death gets ahold of you, you'll wake up into a dream (or even more nightmares if you're really into that stuff).

serious tho, really from the beginning. were all perfect.

whoever says "no one is perfect" doesn't even know what perfection is.

don't believe me yet???

every 'mistake' that you ever made.... you were supposed to make that 'mistake'... you were destined to make that 'mistake'... the universe decreed you were supposed to make that mistake.... it's all in the divine script.... you played you're part that's it.

this is deep stuff right here so don't get offended when I say even the holocaust was perfect

because the holocaust was dark but there was also light. if our grandparents can get through those dark times so could we. a beautiful nightmare.

perfection is just an illusion and is different for everybody. but my mind has reached this mind state where everything is perfect

oh and I don't love money but money loves me. money can't get enough of me. im irresistible to money. money wants to have my babies lol k later

Latest posts

Back