Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Abortion Case - Petition
[font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif]Although abortion is certainly a controversial issue, this thread is not really intended to offer a debate on the subject.  I merely post it as a notice to those who may not be aware of this important news.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif]The[font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif] Supreme Court has accepted a case on Mississippi's 15 week abortion prohibition law. For those that care about the 60+ million babies that have been killed in the U.S. since the 1973 Roe vs Wade decision, or feel the grievance of this sin staining our nation before God, I reference the following petition available to sign.[/font][/font]

[font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif]The ACLJ is an excellent [/font][font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif]organization lobbying for religious and conservative values. Signing the petition is a small way to be active and [/font][font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif]influential for these causes. I always receive an unwanted junk email after each petition I sign, but clicking the [/font][font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif]unsubscribe[/font][font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif] link [/font][font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif]at the [/font][font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif]bottom works[/font][font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif]effectively.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif]https://aclj.org/pro-life/overturn-roe-v-wade-defeat-abortion-save-babies[/font]

ADVERTISEMENTS
Nope

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  YES OR NO to Abortion???? gisse181 268 73,414 11-19-2018, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Jessicat
  The Republican Party should support gay marriage and abortion Laguna Loire 17 7,419 11-18-2011, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Skorian
  Financial Abortion kamya 37 16,324 11-18-2011, 05:32 AM
Last Post: VideoVidiVisum
  [R2]Abortion? Caesium 100 19,779 07-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Naval_Fluff