Maybe it ME?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
Ire reply saying maybe it my fault and not anyone else so it got me thinking. Maybe I'm a social retard, who can't make friends because I take myself too seriously and care way too much off what other people think of me?

Maybe...

I act all happy and confidence when I'm around people that no one truly understand how hurt I feel, and thus put up a front, with fear that people will know the truth?

Maybe...

I just suck! PERIOD

No matter what the answer is, it still amazing how I can wake up each day and end it each night without hurting myself or anyone else in the process.

Maybe it ME.

Maybe it's because your writing skills are in the toilet. Often people ignore or even downright avoid those who they suspect might suck at putting together a structurally correct sentence.

...only kidding. And to everyone else who takes misspelling seriously enough to continuously misspell, I apologize at having a small joke at your expense.

Honestly, without being there, I really couldn't tell you what's wrong. take a look at what the people who have friends are doing. I'm not saying take loads of pictures and then copy everything about them and go out and get your hair dyed and get transformative surgery and whatnot, but how they conduct themselves. If there's a serious disconnect between how they act and how you act (say, like farting in public) then you'll know what to fix.

That said, maybe you're going after the wrong kind of people. For example, if you're into some weird honeysuckle, it may be best to go find other people similarly entranced with said weird honeysuckle, other than people who think said honeysuckle is retarded.

Chirs maybe try reserching on the difference between self absorbing, self center and self caring.

It's just sometimes we focus too much on flaws. Our own flaws mostly but we also project that
to other people. In other words we see all the flaws in everyone else too and we focus on that.
We become annoy with ourself and we get annoy by others.
Overtime it just becomes habits to focus on negatives or flaws.

I read a book about negatives and posistives in our lives.
It was true...I can name thousands of things that went wrong in my life.
I simply did an excersise as the book suggested.
It was difficult for me to make a list of anything I thought was good about life at first.
As i continued to make a list of good things that happened to me. I relized...yeah it was just my perceptions.
Nither bad nor good things happened in my life more than the other. It was just simple facts I focused on bad things
more. And i replay those bad stuations in my mind over and over again even though the bad event itself might
had taken only a few moments to actaully happened.

Neagtive emotions such as hate , pain, anger, sorrows, grieving are louder than positive calmer, sereen, happy emotions.
It other words...the neagtive emotions will jump out at me more...I'll latch on to them and react to my emotions.
While sereen eomtions might seem dull or boring to me becuase I didn't allow myself to experince them nor even
knew what they where.

Some people will say it's my attitude.

But it wasn't easy getting out of a rut or that type of mindset. I had to work really hard at it.

I also started making a gradtitude list to help me change my attitude.

A very wised person told me once. It was one of the many keys in life that was passed on to me.
CHANGE YOUR THINKING CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Chris. Ye you do get a tad down. We all do here. You I think are looking for someone to blame instead of trying to change things.

I do think your strong and you have been fro a great deal. I also think your a cool enough guy. I would totally be your mate if I lived closer.

You just have to stop looking to blame someone else for being on your own and start being happier with who you are. If you don't like yourself how is anyone else going to.

Your a top guy man. How long is it going to be be for you see that?

Take a good long look in the mirror with an open mined and you well see you have a lot going for you.

zraskolnikov said:
Maybe it's because your writing skills are in the toilet. Often people ignore or even downright avoid those who they suspect might suck at putting together a structurally correct sentence.

Actually I know you was only joking but that dose happen. Some forums I have heard have a test for grammar be for they let you post.

My own posts have been totally ignored in the past do to lazy fucks that can not be bothered to take the extra time to work out what I have put.

Its not my imagination that I think that ether. ppl have straight out posted that about me. All though I am a lot better with the grammar now days and normally I don't have that problem so much.

OMG I love your grammar Bluey

Sorry I sort of use your own word "moor" in one of my thread. It one of our signature word, sorry don't call the cops on me!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris 2 said:
Ire reply saying maybe it my fault and not anyone else so it got me thinking. Maybe I'm a social retard, who can't make friends because I take myself too seriously and care way too much off what other people think of me?

Maybe...

I act all happy and confidence when I'm around people that no one truly understand how hurt I feel, and thus put up a front, with fear that people will know the truth?

Maybe...

I just suck! PERIOD

No matter what the answer is, it still amazing how I can wake up each day and end it each night without hurting myself or anyone else in the process.

Maybe it ME.

First of all, why act?
All your doing by doing that is putting a front on and hiding the negative untill your alone with your thoughts and then you brood on them and make them fester into something bigger and then end up venting your frustration. (like you did to your mom) and then its everyone elses fault again.
However, often people will pick up on the false veneer you are trying to hide yourself with and wonder why and what you have to hide.
You dont suck, but you, do in my personal opionion like to play up "the woah is me victim" and in all the posts ive read of yours, you come accross as im so hard done by when you realy have no need to.
Hurting yourself is a cry for help, hurting others is just lashing out in frustration.
So maybe the question you should be asking yourself instead of is it me, is why?

Bluey said:
zraskolnikov said:

Actually I know you was only joking but that dose happen. Some forums I have heard have a test for grammar be for they let you post.

My own posts have been totally ignored in the past do to lazy fucks that can not be bothered to take the extra time to work out what I have put.

Its not my imagination that I think that ether. ppl have straight out posted that about me. All though I am a lot better with the grammar now days and normally I don't have that problem so much.

Stduies had sowhn taht a psreon can cmorpehned ectxlay
waht I am wtirnig.....

If you can't,....You need to go the nearest hospital for a cat scan.
You might have brain damage....lmao

I nevered had a problem comprehending Bluey's writing or what he is saying.

I'm not sure that people can ever just decide to change who they are. But it is possible to grow with time and new experiences.

Right now, there's four people I know that can say something mean to me, and really hurt me. Everyone else I can blow off., because they mean nothing to me.
But those four people, I value very highly. If they are sad, it brings me down. If they are happy, it cheers me up.

My point in saying that is, I think you worry too much about other people.

Personally, I criticize myself constantly. Nitpick at my appearance and my mannerisms.
But I don't let anyone else do it, unless it's one of those four people.
Hell, I could get banned from this forum and I wouldn't really mind that much. It' be irritating, sure, but I wouldn't let it get to me on a personal level.

Perhaps if you just -let go- of all that baggage that comes with giving a flying fresia what other people think, then you can be a freer person.
It's hard to do at first, but once you get there, it's much better than taking every little comment to heart.

Bluey said:

Bluey,
It's really sad that people on other forums might blow off some good advice or a valuable experience that you had to offer based on your putting letters in a correct sequence or whatever. BTW, just for the record, I love reading your posts and think your spelling is an adorable part of who you are. It's actually quite fun figuring out an occasional word you posted....lol : )

zraskolnikov said:
If there's a serious disconnect between how they act and how you act (say, like farting in public) then you'll know what to fix.

That said, maybe you're going after the wrong kind of people. For example, if you're into some weird honeysuckle, it may be best to go find other people similarly entranced with said weird honeysuckle, other than people who think said honeysuckle is retarded.

RFLMAO!!!! You are too funny Panda Bear...lol I'm into some weird honeysuckle but, it's kind of hard to find people into my brand of weirdness...lol I am glad to see you again. *kisses*

Naleena said:
Bluey,
It's really sad that people on other forums might blow off some good advice or a valuable experience that you had to offer based on your putting letters in a correct sequence or whatever. BTW, just for the record, I love reading your posts and think your spelling is an adorable part of who you are. It's actually quite fun figuring out an occasional word you posted....lol : )

What you said. I like the way Bluey writes. It's always phonetically correct and easy to read (at least for me). Besides, there's good advice in there if people take the time to decipher everything.

I'm of the opinion this board needs as much fun as it can get. Even if some or us are too serious to appreciate it. :)

hah, Thanks lot U lot :p

Well I soon learnt that ppl that wont to understand do. An all De rEst is bI dE waY. knowwhatamsaying?

In other words who gives a fresia about the few noob heads that come on line lol There to many other ppl that are cooler to be bothered with.

Actually one of the best on line friends I have started of taking the piss out of my grammar. I did not know how spell check worked back then as I only just got a computer. But I still went back at him and now where good friends. He took the time to not only take the piss but to learn about me as well :) cool guy.

Like you, everyone starts of as a social retard. Gradually, they meet up with some people they have common points with. They get accepted into the group and boom they have a social circle and you see them all happy. You my friend, have yet to find your social circle. Be patient. Maybe, if you want to meet more people so that one day you can finally meet your own group, you could be more proactive by being honest in your feelings to them. Don't try to hide your feelings. If they don't like how you feel or think, then make a mental note. They don't belong in your group but will always be just "hi-bye" friends. Eventually, I am sure you would find some people that you can strike up a conversation easily. Like you, I have tons of "hi-bye" friends....till today, I am still searching for my own group..

Here's some quotes that helped me.

MISERABLE
If you want to be misersble THINK about yourself.
About what you want,
What you like,
What repect peaple ought to pay you,
What people think of you.

The Serenity Prayer.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things that I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference.

You don't have to beliving in god nor be religiouse to figure it out.
This prayer simply implies that you can't change anyone else but yourself.

lmao, the only time I ever had trouble understanding something Bluey wrote, was when he told me I "had a cracking peer." lol, cracking in the UK is a compliment of sorts. He was saying that I had nice legs, but I'd never heard the term "cracking", as it's used in the UK.
Now, having said that...
Bluey, when you are going to post those hairy monsters you keep telling me about for all of us to see?! :p :D

Lonesome Crow said:
Here's some quotes that helped me.

MISERABLE
If you want to be misersble THINK about yourself.
About what you want,
What you like,
What repect peaple ought to pay you,
What people think of you.

The Serenity Prayer.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things that I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference.

You don't have to beliving in god nor be religiouse to figure it out.
This prayer simply implies that you can't change anyone else but yourself.

those are excellent points lonesome crow. Back in my younger days when I used to box my trainer once told me 'What other people think about me is none of my business'. I used to be so self concious, so worried about what evil and horrible things people used to think about me. Once he told me that my outlook changed. People are going to think whatever it is they are going to think. All i can do is take care of myself. What kind of person do I want to be? What do I want to do? What do I want to become? What have I done to arrive where I want to be?"

EveWasFramed said:
lmao, the only time I ever had trouble understanding something Bluey wrote, was when he told me I "had a cracking peer." lol, cracking in the UK is a compliment of sorts. He was saying that I had nice legs, but I'd never heard the term "cracking", as it's used in the UK.
Now, having said that...
Bluey, when you are going to post those hairy monsters you keep telling me about for all of us to see?! :p :D

haha, You do have a cracking pear though :cool:

One day one day the monsters well come. Soon for the rest of your life you well never be rid of them. They well be embedded with in your mind forever.

Moral of the story = Be careful what you wish for :p

Hijacc said:
*shudders*
Praying: God please dont let bluey post his hairy monsters.

lmao. I do all the guys a favor and PM the hairy boys instead shell I.

Latest posts

Back