Please keep me in you thoughts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
I'm a little bit scared right now and would really appreciate it if you kept me in your thoughts. Prayers to any god accepted, good thoughts of any kind welcomed. Oh yes, thanks in advance.

okay, Nalee...

Don't know what's happening or what you're going through
but I'll send good thoughts .

I hope you are okay.

You have strong support, even if it is in spirit.

You can make it Naleena! You've shown Your strength plenty of times! I have total confidence in You.

Hugs! ;)

You should listen to some COUNTRY music!!!!!!:D

Hope u get better soon~1<333

Chris

Wishing you the best.

Thank you all. I'm not afraid anymore, just a little nervous...lol Everything will be fine. It will be as it is supposed to be. I talked to my sis on the phone last night and she said, I'm telling you exactly what you have told me before...lol She was so right. I need to take my own advice. I need to have faith. I cried when I read your messages. Silly, huh? I love you guys. Thanks again and if you ever need me, I'll be right here.

Lots of people here loves You back Naleena! I'm glad You've got such a fantastic sister too. =) You two make the best team i've ever seen.

i'll you keep you in my prayers, cause you rock Naleena

:D

everything will be okay *hugs*

:)

I think im late :(
Sends prayers back in time so I can say I helped :s

Anyways im sorry you were upset, but glad your doing better. :)

Nervous be not my lady, the Ghost shall confort you in your time of need.
Now stand back and let my ectoplasmic mist blanket your fears and deliverth you from all evil.

Or I could just pray for you.:)

Latest posts

Back